[CLOSED] Valentine's Day Giveaway - (Limited Edition T-Shirt)

• Ahoy there fellow Pirates & Happy Valentine's Day,

With love in the air there's a slight change in today's giveaway, not only will the winner receive a Limited Edition Valentines T-Shirt but they will also receive a second Limited Edition Valentines T-Shirt to give to their Valentine.

Limited Edition Valentines T-Shirt

So don't be like all those other landlubbers with their roses, give that special pirate something they actually want.

To be in with a chance of winning, just reply to this thread telling us what island in Sea of Thieves you would take your Valentine to and why?

We'll pick the lucky winner at random and announce them here at 4pm GMT tomorrow.

Good luck!

Views
  • @tartansnake I hope your not planning on taking me to Snake Island for valentines day.

My ideal island would be the uncharted coral reef as it is a secret location off the map and has a cool underwater cave to explore. Oh and the best thing is there are NO SNAKES!!! :)

• Crescent Isle, obviously. Best place to watch the sunset (and dawn too *wink, wink)

• I would sail her to Paradise Spring. We would sit in the spring and sip grog under the moonlight. Then watch the sunrise from the canvas of my sloop. It would be Paradise. Until the Megladon shows up and eats us. For some reason he likes the taste of my sloop.

• @tartansnake I'd say Mermaids Hideway...sitting in the skeleton throne and watch the sunrise

• Devil's thirst, so the landscape can match our burning passion!
    Hard to know when the island is actually quaking though...
    Or if a geyser is actuall- I'll stop now.

• @tartansnake
    I'd take her to snake island because shes a venomous bit......... bitter person and she would feel at home with all the snakes.I'll tell her i made a nice statue of her in the middle of the island. When shes admiring her likeness I can hit her in the back of the head with my shovel and leave her there never to be seen from again.I'll tell my story about how I lost my "love" in a storm. How I know she's still out there and I will look for her forever all while steering very clear of snake island even when we get a good quest there I'll tell a story of the curse of the snake woman that lives on the island and why we can never go there... EVER

• ♡ Id take them to Ruby's Fall where I would compose a shanty of how I too have fallen (for them).
    If we're lucky and meant to be, perhaps we will survive the night of heated eruptions before immortalizing our evening at the Scribe's makeshift camp while watching the Fog roll away!

• Devils Ridge. To watch the seas from the cliff side.

• Sailor's Bounty.

One Hammock for me and one for my Valentine.

• After a life of pirating the Mrs and I plan on building a cabin and retiring on Paradise Spring.

• Such a fantastic prize, good luck to all ye scurvy pirates!

So difficult to decide but I think I'd go for Sailor's Bounty too, right out there on the edge of the map and the quintessential desert island + facilities! :D

• What better way to make her fall for me than to take her to Kraken's Fall

• @tartansnake I will take my girlfriend to the underwater cave at the uncharted island and play marco polo with her at the pool.
    When we'll get closer ill feed her with bananas and drop a stronghold mega keg infront of her and shout as I flee from the cave "Happy Valentine dear"!

• @tartansnake

Crescent isle sitting under the big tree in the middle of the island.
    Together you make the island a full moon.

• @tartansnake

Snake Island... I really know how to show a girl a good time!!
    Nothing says I love you more than... selflessly sucking venom out of a bitten leg.
    Romance isn't dead, it just takes different forms :D

• Nice Give away!

If i could convince my lady to join me on one of the trips, i would definitely take her to Smugglers Bay! Enough place to take a walk, great view from the bridge over the bay! Nice little swim in the bay and a nice bbq with the sunset :)

Or, Ashen Reaches! Although a bit dangerous, it would bring back memories of us climbing the vulcano Pico on the Azores last year :)

• @Tartansnake

Golden Sands, what better place to go for romantic walks on the beach, sleeping under the stars and yacking up grog all over eachother after having one too many valentine's day grogs

• I would take me beloved to the Devil's Roar, because it will show that my love burns brighter than the largest volcano and my heart beats faster than any earthquake these forsaken lands can bestow upon at us.

• @tartansnake Golden Sands .....i would move onto the island and open a beachfront Carib Style Eatery.....secretely...and surprise me wifey.....all would be welcome :) jus walk up chow sum grub matey.......play some tunes under the stars around a fire in the sand......no shoes required

• Daggertooth Outpost, because when I played the game with my partner it was the island we were on when someone turned up, and I shot him and in a wild rush we weren't prepared for, we both robbed him together.

A true valentines day tale.

• I would sail to Smugglers Bay, set up a nice picnic of bananas and rum at the top of the highest peak looking out of the cove in Smugglers Bay and watch the sunset, talking and singing shanties as the night kicks on.

• I would take my lady over to Thieves Haven. A well protected spot that I can explore with the one who stole my heart! Theres even a diving board!

• @tartansnake for sure it Will be Sailors Bounty. It's so calm and sweet. Perfect place to build a wooden house and live Here with my Valentine PLUS there is allready a hammock !

• Sur smuggler's Bay car l'arc faisant office d'entrée sur l'île est absolument magnifique l'or du coucher de soleil. Idéal pour un pique-nique entre amoureux le jour de la Saint Valentin

On smuggler's Bay because the arc serving as an entrance to the island is absolutely beautiful sunset gold. Ideal for a picnic between lovers on Valentine's Day

• I would take my lady to Smuggler's Bay !
    Because in my opinion it is the most beautiful island in Sea of Thieves !
    My lady deserves the best !

• Sailor's Knot Stronghold, because nothing says "I love you" like an open vault full of glorious, stolen booty.

• I would (and do) take my partner to
    Paradise Spring.

The beauty of this little island is incredible, she loves the small cosy spring, which makes for a delightful 'hot tub'.

One can sit on the beach and watch as many Seafarers travel the trade routes between Ancient Spire and Plunder.

Talking of Plunder....
    Paradise Spring is well situated, close to her favourite clothing shop and my favourite throne.

• Blind Man's Lagoon Because love is blind.

• @tartansnake Ruby’s fall, I can give my non existent partner a ruby, then show them how hot I am by getting hit in the face with a volcanic rock!

It’s just how I roll! 😂👌

• Snake island... so she knows what’s going down the rest of the night 🤫😏😏

• Ya’rr i’ll take my lovely valentine to shark bait cove ofcourse, such a lovely place to go skinny dipping drink grog while watching the sunrise on an open sea with our beautiful sloop in the shiny waters.

• @tartansnake I'd take my valentine to the uncharted coral reef because both of us are just amazed by the colors of it's beautiful underwater world

• Galleon's Grave Outpost, in the Wilds, that's where my dear ship awaits me, one needs only to look up...

alt text

Views
6 out of 54