About cargo.

• So latley i have done alot of cargos for the PL (Athena) Commendations. - What i have noticed that you can't put them in captains quarters nor by the helm either because they will get wet no matter what. - Even inside the boat on the barrel behind the'a wood barrel.
    So were can we who do cargos put them now? - It seems like they will get wet no matter what.

EDIT: Yes im talking about the CLOTHS
    EDIT 2: A friend said that you can put them on one spot without them getting wet which is on the'a "tent" over captains quarters. - :)

Views
  • I put them on the shelf in the "Captain's Quarters" and not had a problem so far there.

But I could just be very lucky with it.

• @realstyli Yea they still get wet there now, or that's what my friend said anyway

This came with the newest patch btw.

• @reapinglegion

Yeah, interesting. They could have changed it. I've not done any cargo since the patch.

But also, from experience before, they can get a little wet and still give you the full amount. I've accidentally fallen into the sea with them before, handed them in and still got all the gold. So it's not always the end of the world.

• @realstyli said in About cargo.:

I put them on the shelf in the "Captain's Quarters" and not had a problem so far there.

But I could just be very lucky with it.

I always put it there and I've never had any problems, but I guess it might have changed

• @realstyli said in About cargo.:

@reapinglegion

Yeah, interesting. They could have changed it. I've not done any cargo since the patch.

But also, from experience before, they can get a little wet and still give you the full amount. I've accidentally fallen into the sea with them before, handed them in and still got all the gold. So it's not always the end of the world.

Yea dude, i know that but i mean...they are getting labeled "Wet Cloths" or "Waterlogged Cloths" on those places i have placed the'a cargos.
    But the "tent" over the captains quarters is safe now though.
    Im no noob with this, i have done more cargo's than a normal person would, so....the things i say ain't from a unexperiaced point of view :)

• Sounds like cargos are bugged

• @weedstar-deluxe said in About cargo.:

Sounds like cargos are bugged

Yea it came with the patch, it would make sense though as the water "Splashes" but then if they change it they should have made it clear in the'a patchnotes :P
    But just for everyone to know, the tent over the captains quarters is safe....the rest is not :P (Crows nest is sure as hell safe)

• I can confirm that, I done 150 Cargos before patch and everything fine! Today First Cargo after Patch, the Cloth was wet, no storm no rain nothing! It’s broken atm!

• I can confirm too.
    Wet clothes with no water at all but just today, because yesterday was fine and I delivered a dozen of clothes! Maybe it's related to something else.

• @shurthugal I hope thet the devs is active in the forum or else it would be kinda odd.

• Interesting. I've been doing cargos the last 2 days while home sick and I place them on the shelf in the captain's on the sloop and they have all been fine up there. I'm sure they'll adjust it though if it's been a problem for others.

• Yea, it must be me with 16 million miles sailed miles and 3600 merhcant thingys delievered that i have been wrongly delievered them and gotten them wet even if i haden't.
    But you know more than me of course as im apparently a noob so...yea shiet is what shiet is! :)

• I did cargos two days ago and had no problem with them...what ship were you sailing?

Edit: @ReapingLegion

• When it comes to cargo and in the case of the cloth crates from the moment they have been added to the game I have been keeping them on the table where you put your voyages down on all three ships and have yet to encounter an issue in that regard for them.

So if you start doing this and it resolves it for you then keep doing so until your commendations are completed and they release a fix for it in general for the rest that have yet to start.

• @th3xr34p3r sagte in About cargo.:

When it comes to cargo and in the case of the cloth crates from the moment they have been added to the game I have been keeping them on the table where you put your voyages down on all three ships and have yet to encounter an issue in that regard for them.

So if you start doing this and it resolves it for you then keep doing so until your commendations are completed and they release a fix for it in general for the rest that have yet to start.

That’s how I’m doing the Cargos now, I put cloth on the Voyage Table and no issues anymore!

• Crows nest ?

• Judging by the replies, it definitely seems like a bug with the new build. Hopefully, they can fix it.

• @reapinglegion

When doing cargo runs, I usually just keep everything but plants in the rowboat, that way the cloths don’t get wet and the bottles don’t break at all. Try this out!

• @reapinglegion

When doing cargo runs, I usually just keep everything but plants in the rowboat, that way the cloths don’t get wet and the bottles don’t break at all. Try this out!

• @knighthunter555 Funny thing though, me and my friend......got attacked by a skellieship and i detached the boat and went away while my friend got hammered and each and everytime the boat got hit the bottles cracked and eventually got splintered when it was in the rowboat DETACHED and i was far away from our sloop.
    The whole cargo shiet is fked deluxe

Views
10 out of 21