Xbox One X Choppy Frames

• Anyone else’s game really choppy and performing bad since the last update? Even after the small patch it’s still seems to be like this.

Views
  • Anyone??

• @corrupt-fellow Yept and are you having bad textures? Aka galleon glowing carpet, mast is all rope textured etc and general textures failing to render?

• Ever since the developer started working on performance optimisations the game has gotten worse at: framerate, texture rendering and rendering objects in the distance (draw distance).

• Framerate is horribly going down when more than 5 players get together.
    • I experience a lot of text popping during the game. Indeed the magic carpet and the mast textures on the galleon are some sloppy mistakes.
    • Islands in the distance look awful and even player ships are harder to spot in the mess.

I know the developers want to optimise the game as much as possible, probably because this game has to run smoothly on the regular Xbox One as well. But I really think they need to take their time, actually play the game on an Xbox One and figure out where they could fix these issues.

According to every new release:
    "We are constantly reviewing the performance and stability of each patch and providing performance optimisations and stability improvements."

• Also experiencing several issues on Xbox one X since last weeks patch. There was a few posts about it not too long after the patch dropped.
    I’m experiencing low quality textures, textures failing to load etc. Also seems as though the resolution has taken a hit alongside the inconsistent frames.

I’m sure it’s a bug rather than an intentional downgrade so I’d recommend submitted a support ticket detailing your experience.

There was a noticeable downgrade post launch which was upsetting at the time that affected the LODs and severely increased the pop in. I still experience rocks and animals pop in ten feet from me at times. Sometimes players disappear out of sight if I’m in the crows nest overlooking an island beside me etc.

Hopefully these new issues get sorted in a hot fix or at least in the next patch.

• @infiltrartor12 sagte in Xbox One X Choppy Frames:

@corrupt-fellow Yept and are you having bad textures? Aka galleon glowing carpet, mast is all rope textured etc and general textures failing to render?

The glowing carpet is a general problem, not X-clusive 😉🤣

Views
4 out of 6