Don't know whether to post this or not?

• @Quartermasters @Deckhands
    Possible Spoiler
    I won't put any descriptive, may be something RARE wish to announce themselves, but too tempting :)
    If you guys want to lock it down I fully understand. Or is it all Rumour?
    A very good idea from RARE.

Possible Spoiler

RARE news

Views
  • @piratecraggy I had predicted a 'free weekend' event so this sounds right to me. A lot of games do this around the release of big updates so it could be something they are doing before the launch of Arena?

• @piratecraggy it's nice if it's true and will help pull more people in.
    That's all I'll say on the matter too! ;P

• @piratecraggy I doubt a free weekend is a leak, although I would have loved to get a sneak peek at that trailer aha!

Oh well just got 10 hours to go and we will Sea! 😂

• There is a free weekend coming 6th-13th, the trailer is no longer available and there will be a new duke voyage and ship set (no figurehead). You will get 3 friends codes to send to people to have them try the game for that period through the SoT site.

"Are you a lonely pirate? Do you long for a crewmate (or three) to join your piratical exploits? Fear no more, solitary swashbuckler! For one week only, you can invite up to three friends to set sail with you on the Sea of Thieves – completely free! Don’t miss Friends Play Free, running from February 6th–13th. Simply head over to our website and redeem your codes now!"

This is all I saw when the friends play free trailer was up earlier today.

The following browser tabs were also spotted in the trailer when it was up:

Bing search for How to find the shrouded ghost
    Oh Skeleton Cloud - Sea of...
    Dogs of Rare 2019 Charity ...
    Parrots confirmed | Sea of T...

• One more nightshift and i have 4 days free weekend :D what a nice timing to see what its all about :")

• @piratecraggy wonder what this is mate

• @th3xr34p3r sea of leaks lol accidentally uploaded BTW

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d said in Don't know whether to post this or not?:

@th3xr34p3r sea of leaks lol accidentally uploaded BTW

Oh I thought it was the official that pushed it early by mistake, did not pay attention to the source at the time lol

• Going to drop anchor on this as Friends Play Free has officially been announced.

Views
9 out of 10