Cursed Sails Content Update Page

• @musicmee I just hope it's not 300,000 per piece. I know it will be but a legend can dream.

• @ezratheskeleton uhh these red ones are limited items you can get by doing the event :D
    the purple legendary one will be sold normally but these ones don't and the 3 sails are limited as well as much as I understood :D

Edit: @Musicmee I am lucky I am not a legend yet so I can just be blowing my money on the cheap ones :D seriously I should be doing some voyages etc. XD Most times I just sail around until my crew shows up :D

• @ezratheskeleton I'm with you there! I remember blowing my first million on the first Pirate Legend ship customisations!

• Almost hereeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more hours!!!!

• I'm hoping that the legendary stuff isn't athena level based and is just purchased with gold.

• @iceman-0007 said in Cursed Sails Content Update Page:

I'm hoping that the legendary stuff isn't athena level based and is just purchased with gold.

It will be athena level based ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/92lkz5/anyone_know_if_you_need_af_rep_to_get_this_ship/e36o2v6/

• @skulliah currently at level 5 time for some speed runs..lol

• @iceman-0007 Well you're not even in the middle of the grind hahaha good luck! for my part I'll wait a bit for the last item, the figurehead I guess :)

• @skulliah i like the figure head probably the only thing ill get from the new legendary stuff

• @iceman-0007 Haha same! but I'll wait to see how it really look even if I think I'll still use more my unicorn! Anyway not sure I'll have enough money to buy everything 👀

• This event was great! Thanks for giving it an extra week! I almost missed one commendation, but i got it yesterday! Looking forward for the new update in september!

I thinks these events are brilliant, it gives more reason to come back to the game. People who said the game would be dead in a month are so salty and negative, i'm glad those left the game. The community of players is great!

• awesome!

Views
46 out of 47