3 suggestions!

• ability to drop soaked cloth next to a fire to dry them off.
      • extended customisations such as selection of different parts of your ship and freedom to change its different colours.
      • smaller krakens & more of a warning for an incoming kraken attack... such as a roar from a distance.

Bonus suggestion: add coloured lightning and changes to the skull fort cloud to resemble the original design concepts. Also maybe a fog bank surrounding the fort for a more challenging entrance.

Views
  • I would like a longer Kraken warning too. I love how the music changes and how the water turns black. But imo that it should take about a minute before the kraken actually shows up. Gives you some time to prepare.

• I would love to be able to resaturate plants, but then again, that would probably make it too easy, no?

• As far as a better warning of the Kraken, I think there should be a slightly longer delay from the time the water turns black to the time the Kraken appears. It use to be when the ink appeared, I could turn the ship and escape before we were caught, but now it seems that as soon as the ink appears the Kraken appears and the ship is stuck. Crews should have a few seconds to decide whether they want to escape or do the Kraken fight. After all, crews can do that with the Meg and with the ghost ships. Why not with the Kraken?

Secondly, what purpose would there be to dry off soaked cloth? Seems like a pointless aesthetic to me.

Views
3 out of 4