Beacon 🔥Brawlers | PvP Community Event ☠ Sat Feb 9th 2018

• text alternatif
    All Hands On Deck!

Fortune, in collaboration with The Pirate Council, is proud to present its most recent addition in a series of exciting and thrilling PvP Oriented Events! A clever twist to the King Of The Hill Gamemode!

Enter Beacon Brawlers!

text alternatif

text alternatif

text alternatif

• What Is Beacon Brawlers?

Beacon Brawlers! It says it in the name! Each crew will be assigned a flame colour and their goal is to light the Brazier and hold it until victory is achieved! For this particular Event, each crew will be bringing forward two Pirates to duke it out Smuggler's Bay!

• Rules

Each Crew will be assigned a colour: White, Blue, Red, Purple and Green

All Weapons will be in play.
    Bananas are allowed.
    Buckets of Water are allowed.

There will be NO FIGHTING on the Ships.
    Cannonballs are FORBIDDEN.

First Crew to accumulate 3 Minutes on their Clock will win the Round.
    First Crew to Five Victorious Rounds wins the competition.

• Who will be participating?

For the First Edition of Beacon Brawlers, we are happy to present:

Rogue Legends
    The Old Salts
    @JPIZZLE133 & Friend
    DADS Pirates
    Fortune

• Where can I see this?

As usual, you will be able to watch this through the eyes of our Official Shoutcaster @ELLISisBEAST, but this time through our Pirate Council Twitch page!

• Can my crew participate?

Unfortunately, we will be unable to take new contestants. That being said, if you're interested to participate in future event, please contact me directly through discord!

siriondb#6892

• What is the Pirate Council?

The Pirate Council is is a coalition of fleets and organizations that share a common passion for Sea of Thieves. With different perspectives, we believe that we can influence the tides and bring a positive and impactful experience for our community members and the larger Sea of Thieves Community. If you wish to know more, don't hesitate to contact us!

We are:

Iron Fleet
    The Blue Devils
    Fleet of Thieves
    DADS Pirates
    Steve Irwin's Revenge
    Sea Of Thieves ITALIA
    Tactical Fleet
    Fleet of Assassins
    Rogue Legends
    &
    Fortune

text alternatif

Views
  • Looking forward to this!

• Great idea utilising the beacons! Looking forward to watching this!
    Great job and good luck everyone :D

• Sounds like fun. I’ll try and watch

• Will further PvP Events open for other crews?

• this sounds awesome da douch brothers need to get in on this we are still undefeated by other crews

• @siriondb gonna be awesome having seen the first playtest of this first hand!
    I'll be around and on hand if you want help gathering ships and flames and of course to be the starter of the game again!

• @dennis-box a dit dans Beacon 🔥Brawlers | PvP Community Event ☠ Sat Feb 9th 2018 :

Will further PvP Events open for other crews?

Aye! In the future, there will be spots open for other crews. Don't hesitate to contact me or any other Pirate Council member to have more information.

@mr-outsid3r-2u a dit dans Beacon 🔥Brawlers | PvP Community Event ☠ Sat Feb 9th 2018 :

this sounds awesome da douch brothers need to get in on this we are still undefeated by other crews

Sounds great, maybe in another event!

@br0crastinat0r a dit dans Beacon 🔥Brawlers | PvP Community Event ☠ Sat Feb 9th 2018 :

Sounds like fun. I’ll try and watch

Awesome! We'll keep this thread updated once we go live!

• It's going to be a blast, really looking forward to it, test run was hilarious and @Thor-von-Blitz no laying down on the job this time ;)

• @j4dio so you and Thor running for the Old Salts?

• @sshteeve Dont be daft lad!

We have some mighty fine recruits in The Old Salts...

• @musicmee ?! ARE YOU PLAYING?!

• @sshteeve I may just be....

• @musicmee any man who ends his post with a Goonies gif is surely destined for greatness.

I'll keep a sharp eye on the twitch. Looking forward to seeing which of ye be the greatest lighthouse keeper.

• @SirioNDB I can't wait for this it looks awesome from what I have seen from helping test it @Musicmee @J4dio @Sshteeve I'm glad to see that old salts are starting to take part in the events!!!😁😁

• Any chances of adding the pink colour, thereby letting your ol' pal Remarka6le and the Steve Irwin's Revenge participate? :P

• White lantern, good luck =) hoping a patch makes it a tad easier.

• @rl-captain-nemo Ahhh you know us well enough that we are always lurking, but competing ?? isn't our style normally, but hey let's throw one out and have a laugh - now that, there, is our style ;)

• Hey!

We made it in the Pirate Times!

https://imgur.com/buMNmV1.png

• @siriondb That's awesome, and considering how amazing fun it is to not only play, but to even watch, especially with a great commentary team, it's going to be an epic event The Old Salts can't wait!

• It's so soon! We can hardly wait!!!

• Today's the Day, so excited, it's going to be one heck of brawl !

• Oh dear, oh dear...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FrightenedFreshBorer-small.gif

• @musicmee
    May the Force be with you , Master Musicmee ( * Oh, freaking dufus...Wrong line, yokel...it's sailing ships , not star ships...Can anyone land a " repairing " blow on our moron's head ,please ? i'm running out on solutions and...patience)

• @clumsy-george The Force is strong with this one @Musicmee

• Good luck to all the teams! And as usual great job for hosting these brilliant events.

I won’t be able to watch unfortunately as I have a voyage to the tavern to make, but hope you all have a great time and all goes well!!

• Nearly time..... gonna be a fun one people !!

Views
12 out of 27