Obtaining new ships

• You should make a quest or something that allows us to get a new ship for example as a reward for completing quest we get ship in the bottle and we need to find a way to free the ship... or add a NPC where we could buy ships for gold or obtain it through achievements.

Views
  • @coolestbow44997 Have you played the game yet? Because this suggestions is just ???

• @CoolestBow44997 If Rare decides to add any new ships to the game it will most likely follow their previous design, to allow players to choose which ship they want to sail on via the main menu. This ensures that all players have an equal opportunity to get onto the ship they enjoy the most, while preventing any one ship from being overpowered because of it's unique advantages but challenging unlock requirements.

I think they should continue to add ships in the future but what I'd like to see is the ability for us to customize the frame of the ship. So for instance, we'd still load up a galleon but we'd have the option to choose from different frames that would make it look like a totally different ship and then we could add customization on top of that. This would allow for a larger variety of ships without sacrificing game balance.

• Considering how often you will sink in this game, especially when you first start the game. This is a horrible idea. Unless your talking about different styles of ships in a cosmetic sense. Then that is different.

• @Nabberwar yeah i meant like different style of ships.

• This is not this kind of game... You should try Atlas.

• If we get a new ship it's most likely gonna be a new crew size - which means either 1 solo player ship or 4-5 player ship. The sloop is still difficult to control for many new players so I would expect the solo ship first to boost the new player experience.

There might be different models for current crew sizes, but I think it's too soon for that to happen.

Views
3 out of 7