Water splashing sound while underwater

• Not sure if anyone has really noticed this, but it appears while you are swimming underwater, other people can hear the water splashing/swimming sound as you approach the ship. It's the sound as if you were swimming above water.

This is happening all the time. I also see other crews swimming towards us, underwater, yet I can hear him splashing away. Did a test also with another crew as well, all participants had the same results. Is this intended or is this just a bug? I submitted a ticket already with the details. Just curious if anyone else noticed this.

Views
  • @enticed-malice
    Its been a thing since inception. One of the reasons why I advocate why defending ladders is such an easy task. However, people will always find an excuse. My favorite is the "too unskilled" argument. Essentially, people only do it because its easy.

• @nabberwar yea, even though name removal while underwater was welcomed, the loud splashing while underwater is pointless, gives you away like crazy.

• @enticed-malice
    If you exclude water splash sounds, swimming sounds, mermaid sightings, and cannonfire minus the ball. But sure, boarders come out of nowhere.

• @nabberwar oh trust me, i don't mind all the other stuff you mentioned, the underwater splashing is the only one id like to see gone.

• @enticed-malice
    Oh I agree, my comment was more open ended to the, "We always get boarded" crowd. Yeah, though I would be fine if sound was only audible when on the surface. Their already is plenty of other warnings of an incoming boarder.

Views
1 out of 6