Bug Report: Wind corrents not showing

• Almost after one hour inside the game, the wind corrents didn't show again, I don't know what's the reason of this bug, but, there are threads about this since the beta.

Please, if someone has this bug too, report it.

Views
  • @axiomwizard this happens sometimes, just kill yourself and it's fixed...or use the flag to find out where the wind comes from

• Happens to me sometimes too.

• @axiomwizard yeah happens to me too sometimes, also water being invisible in your hold so you don't know if you're taking on water or need to bail.

Both bugs seem to show up in similar circumstances. Both bugs are cured by a short trip to the ferry.

Sometimes either bug can come back later in the session. Trip to the ferry will cure it if it returns.

• This bug has sadly been present since before release. Luckily the fix is simple, you just need to visit the Ferry of the Damned and it'll be fixed for when you're back on your ship. In the meantime, as stated above, you can use the flag to determine the direction of the wind.

It would be nice to see the bug fixed once and for all though, so it's hopefully a good thing that it's brought to light again on the forums, although I believe the best thing to do is to report it to the Support team.

Views
4 out of 5