Temples on Islands

• What would everyone think about a treasure temple spawning on a random islands once or twice a day? This would encourage people to explore the islands more. Inside the temple they could lava and vent obstacles like in the roar.

Views
  • I think huge pirate treasures are so much fun! Love the skelliefort and i think it would be nice if there was some random pirate treasure events.

The ancient underwater ruins and caves just hint at this hidden underwater temple treasure but they are always empty :(

Then there should maybe be a temple treasure event on one of the hidden islands? Kind of golden inca skellies, sharks and mermaid statues and traps guarding a route to the underwater temple or cave with treasure vault :")

Also i love the shipwrecks on beaches they could have a treasure galleon event. When a treasure galleon got lost in a storm and shipwrecked. Skellies with the spanish harnas and helmet guarding it and some skellie boats circeling the island to guard it maybe :")

And we have tunnel systems and caves on islands wich could hold pirate treasures or mining vaults full with gems during such a treasure event.

All events could be similar to a skullfort but the treasure and surrounding be more random and treat us with some pirate fantasy

• Something like Indiana Jones? With lots of obstacles and some nice reward at the end like half the loot you find at forts, definitely sounds interesting and fun for people that like exploring.

• @livevyrus This is a nice Idea which should be expanded on more. If you like i can add this to the Community Ideas Master List.

• @livevyrus @ENF0RCER I had a similar idea, Pirate Tombs.

• @enf0rcer that would be great

• @xcalypt0x read your pirate tombs idea and I think it’s great.

• @livevyrus Thanks. Your idea seems very similar and I hope in the future they implement this type of mechanic in some way or another.

• @livevyrus Heck yeah this would be awesome I really want islands to have some sort of puzzle and obstacles for loot and a temple would be perfect for this!

• @livevyrus said in Temples on Islands:

@enf0rcer that would be great

Your post has been added to the Master List under Island Temples in Cat 3 Environment. Thankyou for your contribution. Any updates to this post you can Announce as a reply to the master lis to keep your link current.

• sounds cool. what would also be cool is if there were multiple entrances on each island. then each entrance randomly opens with a glow and interacting with the door randomly generates and takes you to a puzzle room. solve the puzzle and exiting the temple with the loot will randomly take you outside of either of the entrances.

• @mysticdragon297 a puzzle solve would be great because it would give the game a different element than it currently has.

Views
4 out of 12