Spawn kill prevention suggestion

• @swimplatypus7 said in Spawn kill prevention suggestion:

@andreas5524 said in Spawn kill prevention suggestion:

@howardlorecraft
    That would be terrible. But there should be a fix to you respawning before you are out of the loading screen.

This, seriously; this!

You know you're had too because you can hear everything going on around you before you can see or act.

I think something could be done to improve the loading time from ship of the damned so that it's in line with the mermaid teleport.

It is in line with the mermaid. I play xbox and BOTH give me black loading screen with sound. The times i hear my ship sink in a black screen... didnt matter if it was ferry spawn of mermaid. They need to fix BOTH. for XBOX users! My crew runs PC and the diffrence is bizarre.

• @weakdexx said in Spawn kill prevention suggestion:

@swimplatypus7 said in Spawn kill prevention suggestion:

@andreas5524 said in Spawn kill prevention suggestion:

@howardlorecraft
    That would be terrible. But there should be a fix to you respawning before you are out of the loading screen.

This, seriously; this!

You know you're had too because you can hear everything going on around you before you can see or act.

I think something could be done to improve the loading time from ship of the damned so that it's in line with the mermaid teleport.

It is in line with the mermaid. I play xbox and BOTH give me black loading screen with sound. The times i hear my ship sink in a black screen... didnt matter if it was ferry spawn of mermaid. They need to fix BOTH. for XBOX users! My crew runs PC and the diffrence is bizarre.

I do believe I was not clearly illustrating the point.

Yes the loading time's kinda stink, but the ship of the damned is far worse on occasion and I don't know why.. My point was less about that there is a loading time and more about that the loading time from the ship of the damned is occasionally very long, as in it feels like a couple of minutes. I have never timed it to be certain, but it's excessive to say the least.

Having both be quick sure would be nice.

I heard that some of the modern X-box variant like X-box Ehnhanced has an SSD instead of a standard old hard drive. If this is true, does that improve load times or is this an issue with the server side of things?

• @ktingaling
    Only if there is an animation so you can see when the enemy is immune so u don't get frustrated. And 3-5 seconds only.

• 10 secs is completely insane of an invicibility period, but 2-3 secs would be rather appreciated.

• @meurtrisseur 10s is fine if it disappears once you start moving. 2s is not enough to cover loading time variance.

• You already spawn on random parts of the ship. That plus a super-last resort of scuttling, we don't need a change.

• @d3adst1ck a dit dans Spawn kill prevention suggestion :

@meurtrisseur 10s is fine if it disappears once you start moving. 2s is not enough to cover loading time variance.

I meant once you're loaded of course, but if it's 10 secs until you press any key, including shooting, then I'm fine.

• yall are freakin insane. just fix it so that you only appear once you have control. any invincibility period would be a terrible, terrible decision.

Views
35 out of 43