Kraken Spawn Rate on Christmas Day

• By any chance, were any Rare employees working on Christmas Day? I ask because this morning my crew and I encountered the Kraken four times in successive trips, all within a couple minutes of raising anchor, and let me tell you, Karen was open for business today; each hit to the ship resulted in four holes, repeatedly.
    Each time, the ship was stocked with over 100 cannonballs, and 70-90 planks. All were used during each encounter, and still weren't enough to plug all the holes.
    The reason I asked if any employees were forced to work on the holiday, is because the ferocity and frequency of the attacks made us feel like some angry employee may have tweaked the beast out of spite to beat up on players (I realize that this most likely didn't occur, but man, was she ever vicious this morning).

Anyone else have excessive AI encounters this morning? Or did we just have The Fates take a dump on us?

By the way, I don't mean to imply that Rare employees would do such a thing; the remark was made in jest due to the insanity of the encounters.

Views
  • Karen is like this i guess its mating season or something she just keep popping up 2,3,4 times a day -.-

• @profchaos74 I’ve had quite the opposite - encounters are sparce and few between for me.

Views
2 out of 3