Black Dog or Mercenary??

• Anyone know if it's reliable to purchase these codes or possible if found? Also is it even worth it do you think Sea of Thieves will eventually add these to an in game store in the future? Your thoughts? Thanks!

Views
  • i sure hope they wont add them to the shop since i got the black dog set. xD

i need that exclusivity -_-

• @coyote4711 yeah you are right that would be horrible for those with it. But I'm willing to spend a pretty penny for that Merc outfit I just don't know if it's possible

• @sworddance92 The only completely reliable way would have been to receive them from Official Sources.

Unfortunately, everything else relies on a 3rd party and combining human nature with the internet can often end badly. At the very best, you would end up paying a lot of money for something digital you would likely replace at some point anyway.

Long story, short: yes there are places to get them but there is no 100% guarantee you will actually get them.

• @sworddance92

Maybe you can wait a bit more as apparently most DLC sets will be available in-game in the future, probably with microtransactions:

• @skulliah thanks I hope I can get a chance to buy these

• BUT I am rolling the dice here does anyone know the legitimacy of these online shops?

Any feed back would help as I'm feeling spontaneous and want to treat myself without getting my information stolen and robbed lol

• @sworddance92

Since a moderator mention the possibility to buy from 3th parties... I reckon that it is fine than if u do it?
    @triheadedmonkey this is fine to use a 3th party? If yes i can help out captain @SwordDance92 with a propper 3th party.

If this is NOT ok i will not mention a word of it again!

• @weakdexx I said it was possible, not advised. I also personally wouldn't buy any of these things from anywhere other than official sources, as I mentioned, there is always the very real possibility of ending up with nothing.

• @triheadedmonkey

excuse my wrong choice of words.

• @sworddance92 - Personally I’d stick to obtaining DLC from official channels. Rare has stated in the past most DLC will appear in game for all and we’ve seen this with the Huntress figurehead which was one of the early giveaways. They’ve gifted codes during weekly giveaways, streams, store purchases & events so I’d keep your eyes out for these too.

Views
8 out of 11