2018 Xbox Year in Review

• One of my favorite reviews for the year is the Xbox Year in Review. You can see what the hardest achievement you unlocked was and what your most played game for the year was as well as a lot of other fun stats. I just did mine and as I assumed, Sea of Thieves is my most played game with over 700 hours logged.

You can do your own by following the link below! Have fun!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/year-in-review/home

Views
  • Wowzers, it was Sea of Thieves all the way!

Sea of Thieves hours!

Sea of Thieves Pioneer hours!

Total Sea of Thieves hours!

To say I was dedicated to Sea of Thieves this year was an understatement!

• 1148 hours in sea of thieves out of 1350 total and I've enjoyed every moment of it.

• I played ps4pro until i sold me apartment and bought a house then i had to stay at friends for 4 months and one friend cap.panic played this game so i bought a xbox to play it for a month then i was 2 months offline when i got the skullkey for my house and made it nice with a gameroom and bought Sot. I now have 286 hours only sot played nothing else

• Is it only my incompetence or does this site only work with Xbox games (and not with PC versions)?

Would love to sea (quality pun) how many hours I've spent in SoT but it won't give me any numbers.

• @l4chsfps

Sadly, it seems to be only time on the console :(

• If it doesn't count PC time then I'm above 1148. Maybe around 1200 or so. Unfortunately my PC likes to crash.

• 1619 total hours played. OMG!
    1335 in the main game and 284 in Pioneers.
    Love the Xmas snow dome idea but it's a real shame about PC players not being able to see their hours played though!

• Apparently it does not count for me. It just says The Community and doesn't list SoT at all.

Is it only for Xbox only?

• @personalc0ffee - As @KattTruewalker mentioned above, it only seems to count Xbox activity.

I looked more into this as mine didn't seem to match my gaming history and found it's not 100% accurate.

The time frame of the data is Jan-Oct 2018. I wasn't surprised to see SoT as my most played but the other 4 in the top 5 didn't seem right. Did my own check and 2 out of my top five according to this were wrong, with one not even making my top 10 ... hmmmm!

Love the snowglobe idea thought.
    alt text

• @tartansnake said in 2018 Xbox Year in Review:

@personalc0ffee - As @KattTruewalker mentioned above, it only seems to count Xbox activity.

I looked more into this as mine didn't seem to match my gaming history and found it's not 100% accurate.

The time frame of the data is Jan-Oct 2018. I wasn't surprised to see SoT as my most played but the other 4 in the top 5 didn't seem right. Did my own check and 2 out of my top five according to this were wrong, with one not even making my top 10 ... hmmmm!

Love the snowglobe idea thought.
    alt text

RIP, so my legendary PC stats don't count :(

• 224 hours. I've been dying to know this number.

Why does this not get counted in the stats on xbox? We know the exact mileage, but not time played?? Clearly they have this stored.

• Yikes, this was scary to look at. Top 2% in hours played makes it sound like a lot of gaming hours.

SoT was my top game at 209 hours not including pioneer hours but RDR2 might just pass that up by end of year.

I did find it interesting that it said I played almost 200 hours in strategy games but I can't really remember very many strategy games I played this year. Maybe Ark and 7 days to die are considered strategy?

• I think it’s broken, PUBG is my most played game this year, never ever, I played SoT since April straight!

• I wonder if this is US only or something. I play only on Xbox but all I can see are some community total stats. What a shame.. really wanted to know how much time I've spent sailing the seas.

• Cheers for this. 991 hours sailing. I would go out more, but there are 6 chests on Old Salts...🏴‍☠️

• 1367 hours sea of thieves

203 hours sot pioneer

130 hours Fifa 18

49 hours Red Dead Redemption 2

42 hours Forza Horizon 4

• @ionei-falcon I've done it now

• @ionei-falcon
    Thanks for sharing this was cool.
    I'm at: 504 hours sea of thieves. 178 hours 7 days to die. 96 hours halo wars 2. 36 hours elder scrolls online didn't really enjoy that. 23 hours halo mcc. Re Did all the campaigns lol. Clearly sot is my favorite game I freaking love it! Even if my wife makes fun of me for it lol. Unfortunately my little skull trophy was all blacked out when I finished it I'll try, and upload a pic of it.
    Edit: nvm not going to upload photo to much of a headache.

• Yeah i got issues..lol

619 Sea of Thieves hours
    146 Sea of Thieves Pioneers hours
    121 Assassin's Creed® Odyssey hours
    70 State of Decay 2 hours
    66 Titanfall® 2 hours

• 997 Sea of Thieves hours, best round it up to 1000 tonight then.

• It just keeps prompting me to sign in?

• @xcalypt0x a dit dans 2018 Xbox Year in Review :

It just keeps prompting me to sign in?

I had the same on Firefox, it worked on Chrome.

• @jetorchidee97 said in 2018 Xbox Year in Review:

@xcalypt0x a dit dans 2018 Xbox Year in Review :

It just keeps prompting me to sign in?

I had the same on Firefox, it worked on Chrome.

Thanks, this worked. I didn't even think to try chrome because I tried firefox on my work pc and my phone's stock internet app.

Now I just need to figure out how to see my stuff instead of community -_-

• i only get the general numbers of the Xbox Community but nothing about my personal hours spend...

• 261 hours... which I thought was good lol!

• I spent over 324 hours into the game. I would say it's a lot, but it is not compared to some other users.

• Sea of Thieves received most of my attention with 711 hour well spent. Thank you Rare for such a lovely game. I’m embarrassed to say ark came in second though.

• I have a PC and XBOX. Only play Sea of Thieves on the PC so I cannot tell. I would say it has been a long time. My toon became a Pirate Legend and I feel I have become just as weathered from all the wind and salty air.

• @ionei-falcon I won't even go down this route, as everyone know I can't even set sail on a ship... but I spent a lot of time it would seem just looking into the distance, seeing other ships that had learnt to raise their anchor ;)

• Ahoy.
    I got 1093hrs on SOT and 198hrs on Pioneers.
    Cheers

• 542 Sea of Thieves hours
    210 Destiny 2 hours
    129 Sea of Thieves Pioneers hours
    66 PUBG hours
    16 Rocket League® hours

But like others have mentioned PC time wasn't counted, and I do use my Play Anywhere a bit. So I'll be generous and give myself 800 hours :)

• How do we do this in 2019?Is there a way? I’m confused.

Views
5 out of 34