Hello, Ready to sail!

• Hello I'm Pyroxity, or just "Pyro". I'm 22 from Florida and I am a musician and love music but in my free time I play a lot of Xbox. Just got this game so hopefully will meet some cool people to start a crew with on these fourms and I can't wait to see everyone in game.

To the seas!

Views
  • @pyroxity Abhoy and Welcome to the Seas!

If you are looking for a crew to sail with, there is no shortage of others looking and many ways to find one that will suit you.

There is a Looking for Crew section of the Forums here, there are individuals looking as well as many different Fleets, Groups and Unions. I am sure you will always be able to find one or more that will suit.

There is a Looking For Group feature on Xbox and on the Xbox App for Windows, you can either look for a group that matches what you are looking for or create your own post with your own specific requirements.

Also if you are just starting out and are looking for a little guidance to set you in the right direction, then there is a wonderful group of Pirates here The Old Salts Piratical Training Academy that love to help. (I'm sure @J4dio won't mind the mention again... :) )

If you ever just want to chat Sea of Thieves and maybe find some like-minded Pirates in the process, pop over the Official Sea of Thieves Discord

Happy sailing!

• Ahoy :D have fun :)

• @pyroxity

Welcome aboard, your adventure has only begun. Enjoy!

• Ahoy Pyro ! Welcome to Sea of Thieves.

Views
3 out of 5