Sea of thieves Christmas wihout climate

• Hello creators i have question for you.We have qest for christmas ok but were is snow were is clothes for christmas and were is painted for ship i dont understand why you dont give us this. Sory for english but i i still learn english and i from polnad ;-)

Views
  • Hey @wariatdrogowy I'm from Florida originally and I never had so snow for Christmas so its authentic for me!

• I don't want to see Christmas livery on ships this summer.

We have enough clowns, not wanting Santa out of season either, or even in game.

It's fine the way it is.
    Thanks Rare.

• I agree with not having clothing and livery for the holiday. It doesn't fit within the Sea of Thieves, especially when you end up with people using them year round.

• How about snow? They can simply add it in the fog as a meaningless, but cool, effect. ;)

• I dont like snow and freezing its nice for just one day but then its just a mess. Ill ask santa for sails with chickens painted on it :)

• While a lot of games have adopted the festive theme, for most of them it also makes sense (to a certain degree). For tropical islands to see snow would feel foreign, and strange. I, for one, am glad they decided festive decorations and songs but no snow. Makes more sense ! Feels more immersive :D

• I don't want to see any Santa hats on pirates, ever.

The Ancient Isles sails are pretty festive though with their red and green if you are lucky enough to have them from Cursed Sails.

• I want hats on skellies!

• Just a couple weeks until the holidays are over...

Then, people will start requesting valentines day cosmetics. “Can we get a heart-shaped lantern please? Can we get a cargo run where we deliver love letters instead of cloth? Can we get heart-themed ship liveries, chests with hearts on them, skeletons who kiss instead of attack, and unlockable cupid sweaters? Where’s my easter bunny sails? We should be able to shoot fireworks out of the cannons on the 4th of july! My birthday is coming up, can I get a gilded birthday voyage and an unlockable birthday hat? Flag day is almost around the corner and it’d be great if...”

takes large gulp of grog

• Just replace eggnog with grog and you are good to go. All hands hoay!

• Keep it Carribean!
    Although many want frozen theme stuff and it already exists an amazing fan work about this i wholeheartidly just disagree with all this season, Snow, Sea Dragons or whatever stuff.

Carribean Pirates Flair is what i like and want to play in, no Pinguins, Polarbears, Ice floes, Bergs, Reindeers, Frozen Margaritas or whatever.
    The biggest immersion breaking things and making xmas a ridiculous consuming Partys would be a Santa hat.

SoT is a funny game, we for sure dont want to see things too serious, but honestly i'm very glad they havent implemented such things.

• This isnt technically a real event, its just here for christmas, its still in the shrouded spoils event.

Views
7 out of 13