Shark statue north outer ring

• So spent hours completing GH last part of riddle on last island and it isnt working! Grrrrr
    find shark on north outer ring and play a tune. Assuming ive found the right shark...

Views
  • Looks like lots of pirates having problems with these statues and @Niqsun way back in the forums. Are they bugged, I dont want to rage quit after all this time but so help me...

• @scoobywrx555 Ahoy matey!

Are you currently at the following shark statue? (It's more NW than N)

• @musicmee yup that one. But i tried all three. Its bugged. Didnt work playing tunes all over. So mad right now i need a drink before sleep...

• @scoobywrx555 Yeah, it should be the one that @Musicmee pointed out that is located right here. Sometimes you have to jump all over the landmark to get it to work. For the shack on Thieve's Haven, I had to drop from the top onto the roof to get it to trigger a song once.

• Oh I will remember that one quest for the rest of my life! I spend more than one and a half hour trying to finish it.
    In the end I got it but by now I have forgotten the answer and I hope I never get that quest again! :'D

• @niqsun yeah I don't know how many hours I spent on it, tuning all over, dieing, sinking, returning, raging, shooting the shark statues in the face, after all that time you don't want to quit because of the final riddle line. But unfortunately I had too. If only it was near the beginning of the voyage or that Athena 10 brig didn't force me away I would have just cancelled.

Views
3 out of 7