We need a fix for Pirate legend trolls.

• @zormis With the new update I agree with you that not all trolls are PLs. Though I am seeing that they are almost always wearing the kraken outfit whenever they attack. It's kind of funny to see them try so hard.

• I fly the ghost flag as a warning. We generally don't attack first unless it's a fort or we are turning in and theres a ship at the outpost we are headed to. But we rarely attack unless provoked.

Be forewarned though, coming close to us and shouting "We're Friendly" does nothing to buy you mercy. We trust no one and will put you to the sword if we think there is even a chance of aggression.

sincerely
    -The Boondock Saints.

• @piratecraggy what's a troll ?

• @qtrmaster-zeta false.

1. Most people I run into wearing kraken are noobs.

2. It’s so easy to obtain pirate legend now that anyone and anybody can get it.

3. I’m a pirate legend. Sometimes I fish. Sometimes I I do skull forts. Sometimes I help new players out. Sometimes I sink people and take treasure.

4. Alliances are meant to be unstable. You should know that. Betraying and tricking us apart of the game.

This is a rant post. I’m not sure what happened to upset you but I’m sure it’s blown out of proportion. Trolls are in the world and come in all shapes and sizes. Can you explain what happened? Judging by the experience you have in the game I’m going to assume you didn’t let your guard down it make any mistakes.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 9 months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
71 out of 75