Achievement still locked after I finished it.

• So I've completed the Hoarder of Captain's Gold commendation last Saturday but the corresponding achievement is still locked. When I cashed in the last Captain's Chest making them a total of 360 chests sold, the achievement was at 91% complete, so I went out on the seas for another chest thinking it might trigger the achievement. I sold 5-6 extra chests and now the achievement is at 97%. Do I really need to sell more chests until it triggers, even tho it's already done? It's just annoying. I wanted to complete this one to be eligible for the achiever sails, since it was at 78% done before Joe announced that we have a week to complete them in order to get the sails.

Views
  • @biostructr

Most likely, yes. I completed a couple yesterday (Merchant Adventurer and Hoarder of Barnacled Gold) but they have not popped, saying that I have to do a few more. I'll just keep completing the criteria until they "officially" finish, and if captain's chests are what you need I'd suggest doing the same for your prize. The achievements in this game are pretty buggy, but 97% is just a few more chests away. Best of luck!

• @biostructr

Yep, achievements tend to be a bit behind the commendations for some weird reasons (probably the issues at launch) so you'll need to keep selling items until you unlock them!

• I wish they never made all the commendations so easy ... make them all go back up to 1000!!!

• Alright, thanks for the info!

• I uave the commendation but my achievement won't go passed 99% no matter how many chests I hand in.

• @zanorax said in Achievement still locked after I finished it.:

I uave the commendation but my achievement won't go passed 99% no matter how many chests I hand in.

Then try to fill a support ticket, they'll be able to investigate :)

Here's the link: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Views
1 out of 7