Let Gunpowder Skeletons carry Stronghold Kegs

• I was a little disappointed that Stronghold Kegs are limited to strongholds even if the name implies it. They are worth far more than I was expecting which justifies it slightly however I'd still love to see more opportunities to get one of these chests.

I think gunpowder skeletons are the perfect fit as they most certainly don't guarantee a reward. It's a tricky scenario trying to steal a skeletons keg made all the more intense knowing if you mess up then not only will you die but you'll lose a considerable amount of money. #PiratePriorities

Of course this should be a considerably rare occurrence and the skeletons should not ignite the keg from a further distance but I think it would be a great addition to both Shrouded Spoils content and Gunpowder Skeletons alike.

I'm also not totally opposed to a rare chance of stumbling among a stronghold chest on an island as their risk factor is higher of anything else in the game despite their high payout.

Views
  • @notthebeeze I don't want something that strong to be more common than it already is..you have a chance of getting the keg every 30mins from a skeleton fort. So by doing that I feel like it gives you a hard choice..either sell it for some really good gold..or lose that gold to sink a ship..if these were very common items I think it would be very OP..I used one the other day on a ship and kill 3 of the 4 players and they sunk so fast there was nothing they could do..if this was a common item it would just be pure chaos..so I like how every 30mins one is in the game..which means the crew that has that item has the choice of selling it or sinking one ship with it..I really never want to see a ship sailing around with 10-15 mega barrels on it..lol and if someone wants to sail around and grab the barrel from the fort every 30mins and just keep all of them on their ship..more power to them..they just better hope they don't run into me because that will be the first thing I get rid of for them.. :)

• @nathanuserectus

I'm not suggesting they become common in the slightest. I'm suggesting that there is a small chance that the skeletons will be carrying the stronghold keg instead of a normal keg. At the most I think 1 in 100 gunpowder skeletons carry the stronghold keg but even then I think that is too common.

I'm suggesting a rare event that has very a very high risk reward factor. If you wanted to hunt Stronghold Kegs then clearing Strongholds should be the fastest way but the occasional chance to bag an extra one from a skeleton would be exciting

Views
1 out of 3