No Athena's Fortune reputation for non-Legends?

• I crewed up with some Piratelegends yesterday (I am not legend yet). When we sold some Stronghold Chests and Skulls from a fort the Piratelegelds got a bit reputation on for their Athena's Fortune fraction. I did not. Are non-Legends no longer able to get Athena's Fortune reputation generally, not even by fulfilling Athena's Voyages?

Views
  • @nairamus. Certain accommodations are only for legends. When yall turned stuff in it probably gave them a commendation which boosted there athena rep some and you did the commendation because u havent hit legend to be able to get it yet. If u do a athena run and turn in the chest you will still get athena rep. I hope that makes sense

• @nairamus Being able to get Athena rep by selling the chest should be a nice bonus for non PL, but the PL players who made the journey should have that bonus over a non PL player. Its a nice thank you for them.

• @obligedsnail750 that makes sense, but to be sure I need a statement by a non-legend who have turned in an Athena's Chest since the launch of Shrouded Spoils.

Views
1 out of 4