Mermaids shrouded spoils

• Are mermaids in the same locations under water near islands as before? I haven’t found any yet or is that in a separate update coming later?

Views
  • @project-reds Haven’t found any yet either - I think they’re just really rare (or the other crews on the server beat me to any of them)

I believe they spawn in the same general areas as when was during their Bilge Rat adventure

• @project-reds Got a blue one at the south end of Devil's Ridge tonight, they are in game now and totally worth finding.

• During the Bilge Rat about the mermaids it was hard to find an island without a mermaid.

In about two-three hours random sailing I encountered two blue ones, so they are in the current update.

• I found a blue one too, sticking out of the water.

• @project-reds They're just rare!

Keep an ear out for their eerie song. If you hear her sing, jump in the water. You should be able to spot her red, blue, or green shine. Good luck!

• i found 2 red ones at i think fetchers rest

• They are still in the water near islands. Just swim around and listen for the creepy music! :)

• and im ive seen a blue one out of the water at cannon cove near the dock

• just defeated it and i got a blue gem :)

• I've found a few.
    They're definitely not as common as they were in the original event for obvious reasons.

My best advice would be just listen for the sound and do quests or just go on an adventure. You'll get them all eventually just from randomly encountering them on your adventures.

• I’ve seen blues and greens but not Red yet yeah they’re more rare didn’t think they’d be this rare been doing voyages and checking every island I go to

• All 3 statues are in the game. I currently finished blue and have 3 greens with 2 reds. They are out there, keep searching.

• 2 red at 1 island in devils roar, think it was fetchers rest or devils thirst

• wait i think they spawn randomly

• @moepzilla They are definitely random. I have not come across the same statue in the same location yet.

Views
1 out of 16