The Sea of Charity + Contest

• https://imgur.com/PxqLy27

Ahoy there, you lovely lads and lasses!

Join @trixz2007 , @eredhar and a special guest on Sea of Thieves, on perilous journeys to seek treasures for those who need them the most. Through the help of Gamers Outreach, we plan to provide aid for the little ones that are having difficulties gaming, may these be physical, mental or social. The goal is to rise $100 for them throughout the charitable stream.

“Gamers Outreach is a 501(c)(3) charity organization that provides recreation to children in hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community. Hospitalization can often be a lonely, isolating, and scary experience for young people. We ease those burdens by providing equipment, technology, and software that help kids cope with long-term treatment.” - Gamers Outreach

@trixz2007 has been a streamer on multiple platforms for over 8 years, playing a wide range of games. He first set foot on Plunder Outpost around a year ago and since then he fell in love with Sea of Thieves. We have been discussing having a charitable stream to raise awareness and money for fantastic causes, and here we are now!

Contest!

Just doing a lovely charity stream is not enough for us, so we will be hosting a little contest for you too. During the session, we will be challenging all of you to solve a couple of riddles and the winner the lucky pirate will receive the book “Tales from the Sea of Thieves”!
    https://imgur.com/gOPlWiS

I am hoping to see as many of you as possible on

Thursday, 15th of November, 2018

over on Twitch to help those in need.

Smooth sailing,
    Eredhar

Views
    community
  • I'm too broke but I do love that book. I need it to go along with the Athena Book. But this is an awesome charity. I'll watch on Thursday if opportunity comes my way.

• @qtrmaster-zeta Spreading awareness is as good as anything! Thank you!

• @eredhar ok. Is this announcement up on twitter yet? im on twitter more often than anything.

• @qtrmaster-zeta It is on Twitter and Facebook.

• Contest

Washed upon the shores of Plunder Outpost, a parchment lays on the wet and cold sand. As you hold it in the sun's soothing light, you are able to see something that's written on it.

Reveal to you I might, only when the time is right.

The riddle will be revealed during today's charity stream.

• @eredhar is this on mixer as well?

• @eredhar What time is this event and stream?

• @closinghare208 It will be on both Mixer and Twitch.
    @Friedwilly It will be starting in about 30-45 minutes.

• The Sea of Charity

Join us on Twitch and Mixer as we set sail!

• https://fundraise.gamersoutreach.org/campaign/the-sea-of-charity-jw7s0n9p3tge

• @eredhar ok

• Release the Contest!

PART 1
    alt text

Send a screenshot with you solving it over on Discord - Eredhar#6257

• @eredhar cool mate

• @closinghare208 Bless you

• @eredhar may the best pirate win

• I have a wonderful announcement to make. We have achieved the charity's goal! Anything extra will help even more the children in need.

Thank you so much!

• And we have a winner for the contest. Congratulations, @RawSouce !

Views
community
17 out of 18