[Suggestion] Disconnect timer

• I think you need to give more time to inactive users. For example, if someone need to do his personal things (baby, wife, wc stuff, etc.) and it takes some time. As i noticed, game disconnects me in 10-15 minutes inactive. I suggest to increase time of inactivity discunnect to 30 minutes atleast.

Views
  • Damned Ferry Mod

alt text

• @sfairath said in [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

I think you need to give more time to inactive users. For example, if someone need to do his personal things (baby, wife, wc stuff, etc.) and it takes some time. As i noticed, game disconnects me in 10-15 minutes inactive. I suggest to increase time of inactivity discunnect to 30 minutes atleast.

As a married man with kids, I think too bad so sad in open matchmaking. It's not up to
    your three random crew mates to pick up the slack for the life choices we have made.

In a closed crew, maybe there could be an extra option to vote for inactive timer. I suggest only in closed crew, because this stops someone from forming a closed crew, changing the timer (auto passing a vote for it) and then switching back to open. If you are playing with friends who don't care about you going off and living your life away from the mission, then power to you.

• I think the timer should stay the same because we cannot kick out the afk people. If we could do that then the timer could go longer. But when people rubber band their controller we just hope it times out and they don’t catch it in time

• @eelporridge написал в [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

@sfairath said in [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

I think you need to give more time to inactive users. For example, if someone need to do his personal things (baby, wife, wc stuff, etc.) and it takes some time. As i noticed, game disconnects me in 10-15 minutes inactive. I suggest to increase time of inactivity discunnect to 30 minutes atleast.

As a married man with kids, I think too bad so sad in open matchmaking. It's not up to
    your three random crew mates to pick up the slack for the life choices we have made.

In a closed crew, maybe there could be an extra option to vote for inactive timer. I suggest only in closed crew, because this stops someone from forming a closed crew, changing the timer (auto passing a vote for it) and then switching back to open. If you are playing with friends who don't care about you going off and living your life away from the mission, then power to you.

I am solo player mostly, because my friends don't want to buy SoT. So it's very sad to see, when i have treasures onboard going to be sold and i have to distract from game more than 10-15 minutes, that i've lost all my goods because of inactivity disconnect.

• @sfairath said in [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

@eelporridge написал в [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

@sfairath said in [Suggestion] Disconnect timer:

I am solo player mostly, because my friends don't want to buy SoT. So it's very sad to see, when i have treasures onboard going to be sold and i have to distract from game more than 10-15 minutes, that i've lost all my goods because of inactivity disconnect.

My scenario would cover you then, switch to closed vote for longer timer which you auto pass as only crew member. It's just that the timer would go back to default if you switched it back to open.

Views
1 out of 7