[CLOSED] Forsaken Shores Challenge Submissions

• Argh! I posted on almost everywhere but forgot to post my entry here for the #ForsakenChallenge Here's a little wallpaper I made and also the making of it. [https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpVV2tVU0AAx-A1.jpg] [https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp69FLGVsAAEsIh.jpg]

• Inspired by the new cosmetic sets and the beautiful colors, here are my 2 entries for the #ForsakenChallenge. I chose to paint these original watercolors. The new cosmetics were one of my favorite parts of Forsaken Shores. Hope you enjoy!

"Kraken", Ink and Watercolor, 10"x 14"

"Ocean Crawler", Ink and Watercolor, 10"x14"

• My entry for the challenge. A small looped animation I made in blender 2.79b.

SoT Animation #ForsakenChallenge

• @thatloserhype these are beautiful!! Very nice work!

• Feast yer eyes on this ‘ere crate of Volcano-Roasted Coffee-Beans!

For they be few and farr between.

Aye, for its exquisite flavour and aroma befits a true sailor, as well as nobleman or lady.

Coffee Crate

Coffee Crate Side

Coffee Crate Detail.

@realterrortesin said in Forsaken Shores Challenge:

(...) We want to see your paintings, 3D art, sketches, whatever you can create! (...)

I figured I might as well make an actual real life model, based on the Forsaken Shores loot crates, but with a new item; Volcano-Roasted Coffee-Beans!

By the way, I'm sending the crate to Rare in England, and yes, it’s filled with coffee beans. Its pretty good stuff, or shall I say, some rather Neat Joe, so dont toss it away. 🙃

#ForsakenChallenge #VolcanoDeathFromAbove #CoffeeWayBetterThanTea #BrexitStockpile

• Enjoy!

Forsaken Shores Challenge

• @realterrortesin
    SOT World Map Ive been working on since the Hungering Deep. Plan on consistently updating to match current SOT World Map.
    #ForsakenChallenge

Link to my Original Reddit Post where I share Hi Res copies on Google Drive

Forsaken Shores World Map

• hello all! #ForsakenChallenge
    This is a video I think most people will appreciate...

( I used clips from other youtubers, I'm not claiming these as my own and the video is not monetized, purely made for your enjoyment!)

• @creepyweirdguy2 One of the many you did that day. Best part is when you rowed in to a active volcano and came back. Had about 6 close calls with the lava rocks.

• Here is my submission for the FAN ART category!

If you'd like to see how the Box of Wondrous Secrets was made, you can check out this video:

• In this episode, small crew has messed up the update. They tried to find Merrick, but found some guy called Merrick
    #ForsakenChallenge

• It's at the last second, but here it is! My submission for the VIDEO category of the Forsaken Challenge!

Visit the Devil's Roar Resort & Spa today!

• Here's Our Submission! This is Our Little Movie we Made!

Views
40 out of 49