[CLOSED] Win Wednesday! - 'Spinal' Figurehead (Sea of Thieves DLC)

• @pikaaroon The Admiral figurehead! Ye who finds it's secrets will open a door to the treasure guarded by mermaids!

• I like the idea that a figure head could affect the ship/crew as a whole. Huntress figurehead = equip two pistols at once! BUT! You don’t get an secondary weapon.

• The Unicorn Pirate Legend figurehead shines a bright beam of light from the horn out in front of your vessel to correctly aim and navigate you through the shroud.

• The Kraken figurehead should have your ship leave a trail of black ink in its wake, slowing down any other ships that pass through it!

• The bone crusher!

The effects of cursed cannonballs on your crew last 25% less time than normal

• Wish me luck

• joanna dark figurehead Special power would allow you to dual weal the Pistol (have two pistols at the same time)

• @pikaaroon

I think it would be really cool if the megalodon figurehead takes all nearby sharks so they didn’t attack members your crew! Maybe even have a couple follow your ship around and attack any other enemy crew members in water.

• Ghost Figurehead

The ability to turn the Ghost Lantern on/off for more or less light

• The lantern fish ones all have the power to summon Ripjaws from Ben 10, who opens a portal in the rocks in the middle of the "old map"(Plenty, Wilds and Ancients) to a special dimension where you can get your own Omnytrix and use it in PvP.

...yes I have just been randomly rewatching the Ben 10 cartoon and no, idk why xD

• The Bear and Bird figurehead would definitely have the mystical power of the WAYHAY

• I have always thought the Sovereign "Lion" figure head should have some sort of mystical charge ability! For instance when ramming an enemy ship the amount of damage is increased. Kinda plays into the whole ferocious and fast lion theme!

• Like a loyal steed, the Hunter figurehead speeds up the boat when tailing another ship allowing mercenaries to close in on their prey

• The ceremonial admiral figurehead, it won't allow any hostile AI attack you. For example of you went past an island or an active skullfort, it wouldn't be able to shoot at you.

• The ceremonial admiral figurehead is about Poseidon Blessings on the sea in particular on The sea of thieves, not storms, always wind in your direction, a happy sailing, this was used by the first Greeks pirates for good luck , and the tradition continues, but on the sea of thieves the magic of this figurehead is be guard by the merfolks and the sea will surrender by your ship will.

• The hungering one the glowing eyes

• The Seadog figure head was made of three skulls of giant skeletons. The giant skeletons being the guardians of speed, strength, and swiftness. When the three were combined on a figurehead it endowed the ship with the three traits of the aforementioned guardians.

• The Bear and Bird figurehead would allow us to play some Banjo Kazooie theme songs with our musical instruments!

• I believe the Posiden protection from sinking, and it's a treasure finder, I'm near 2 mil gold me hardy's...

• Shark Hunter: Eyes glow when sharks are near.

• The kraken figurehead should be able to summon the kraken to help you in a time of need. But you have to be fully equipped with all the kraken equipment, clothes, weapons and ship livery. In order to summon the kraken you use a musical instrument that will play the special shanty when you have your sails at full billow.

• The Kraken figure head - has the mystical power to only summon the kraken when you're engaged with another ship. :)

• Hunter's figurehead.
    5% speed-boost when pursuing an enemy ship (maybe flying the Reaper's Mark).

• The Spinal Figurehead should cause random skeleton spawns to decrease on islands.

The Ghost Figurehead should allow the ship to sail into the Sea of the Damned.

The Kraken Figurehead should allow you to sail through ink waters unperturbed.

The Hunter Figurehead should put a 75% transparency on your ship.

The Bone Crusher Figurehead should prevent island skeletons for firing at you.

The Hungering One Figurehead should make all Megs passive unless fired upon.

The Legendary Figurehead should auto-repair a random hole in the haul every 30 secs.

The Bird and Bear Figurehead should make all instruments Banjos, while on the ship.

The Royal Sovereign Figurehead should give an extra 25% gold when turning in at The Gold Hoarders.

The Ceremonial Admiral Figurehead should give an extra 25% gold when turning in at Merchants.

The Rogue Sea Dog Figurehead should give an extra 25% gold when turning in at The Order of Souls.

*The regular versions of the previous 3 give the same effect only 10%.

The Huntress Figurehead should cause pistols to reload faster and hold 1+ extra ammo.

The Crab Figurehead should cause your ship to spawn legs, so it can crawl over islands.

The Forsaken Ashes Figurehead causes your ship to take 50% less damage from explosions.

The Bilge Rat Figurehead should make your ship drunk (not the crew), so it sails like a drunk man.

The Ghost Figurehead (option 2) Would cause cannonballs to pass through your ship, but would also cause your ship to shoot Ghost cannonballs that do 0 damage.

• @pikaaroon The Legendary Figurehead's horn would light up the night sky and guide its crew to great fortune

• Ahoy! I feel that the ghost figurehead would be used to track down scurvy skeletons and their skulls! The lantern guides them with the light to the skulls of all sorts. The skeletons better watch their spines!

• The hungering one the glowing eyes are full of hate and of course green

• The huntress.

She sailed the seas during a time of un-rest to hunt down anyone who broke Pirate code. Ships who sail with her figure head are often thought to have some of the deadliest but most goner bound piratea.

• Ghost turns you invisible

• @pikaaroon Poseidon figurehead the power of the Storm.

Travel through the storms undisturbed.

• @pikaaroon My crew and I sail with the mighty Sovereign Lion Figurehead. He brings us great wealth. Sailing with the Lion figurehead brings respect and admiration. He brings luck for pirates to find mighty treasure in an abundance and he promotes a certain air of royalty and honor among the crew. Rumors say he is the figure in the Queen of England's coat of arms and when you sail with this figurehead you sail under the Queen's secret armada. With this you can rule the seas with the Queen's permission. This figurehead sways your enemy to be compliant and cooperable. They just hand over their treasure when you board their ship to keep you from arresting them in the name of the royal crown.

• The hungering one meg would definitely have some mystical powers. The mystical power would be that it would let meg defend our ship when fighting against another. It would protect us from others and attack their ship so we can steal their loot and be happy pirates.

• The bear and bird figure head has the mystical power to stomp,defeat, and potentially egg evil overweight sea witches

• Joanna Dark figure head - Dual pistols!!!

Views
63 out of 422