Now when cargo runs are live...

• I think that the cargo runs both shows how stuff is done right and also have some mistakes.

I really like that you know what each thing is worth, instead of random numbers. Maybe reduce the gap between min and max value on other items?

I don't like the fact that you can do more voyages at once. It should count as a normal voyage. Also, when you can only do one (maybe multiple maps can appear out of the same one) the price of the cargo should raise just a little. It will be much because you take a lot of cargo at once.

Views
  • They do not count towards the Reapers Mark accommodations…. guess because they aren't full missions but are more of a added benefit to a normal mission. Got my 200 + 25 items delivered :)

• @andreas5524 what do you mean by "each thing"?
    Everything worth the same rather "each thing" is...

Non Devil's Roar quest - every item is 350$ (plant, rum and cloth) if in perfect conditions.

Devil's Roar quest - everything worth 700$ if in perfect conditions...

Shouldn't there be a difference between cargo types instead?

eg: rum being the high value (due to mobility restrictions) and plants the lowest (because you only need to fill the lower deck with water)

Everything else I do love about merchant cargo runs.

• @rayzback said

They do not count towards the Reapers Mark accommodations….

Commendations

• @nunoazuldimeter @Rayzback I really hope this is a bug. They are 100% merchant alliance voyages.

• @xcalypt0x I do hope as well... Cause I'd do so much miles with this Quests!!!!

• @nunoazuldimeter
    That's a Captain Grace Marrow School for Pirates Who Can't Write Good and Want to do Other Stuff Good Too education at work :)

• @rayzback said

That's a Captain Grace Marrow

Morrow 😜

• @nunoazuldimeter said in Now when cargo runs are live...:

@rayzback said

That's a Captain Grace Marrow

Morrow 😜

Pulls out his blunderbuss.... :)

• @rayzback ahahaha love it!
    Cheers mate! 😁

• @nunoazuldimeter said in Now when cargo runs are live...:

@rayzback said