Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer

• @clumsy-george It reminds me of Johnny Cash... but it's obviously not him.

Love the voice actor though! Such a unique style of voice.

• I remember we should have a new type of enemies right ? No information about it yet ? Cancelled or they'll just don't reveal it to keep the surprise ?

• Absolutely fantastic trailer, lurve those outfits and is it me or have we seen something like that symbol somewhere before....

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/35/8a/46/358a46ae7ec5b94137da7229c6aa8f3b.jpg

• This trailer is so beautiful, I love it so much. It makes me as sad as the first time I defeated Meg and saw all the little sharkies around her. The shanty gives a really emotional effect during the whole video.

And... the relation between the captain and this unknown character on the rowboat is really intriguing, I can't wait to discover every bit in a few days!

This new dangerous area, the necklace, the paintface, the new amazing cosmetics, the new chests and artifacts, the rowboat Broboat and Scuttles the crab got me really excited :D

Summoning Forsaken Shores

• Thar be me little critter again yo ho!

• Those glowing castaways chests though!
    The glowing chalice at the end was also on the boat in the background next to the chests. Maybe it washed ashore there?

• Check out this new info:
    "Play Sea of Thieves ahead of the Forsaken Shores update to investigate the identity of the mysterious sailor in the rowboat and the story behind that sad, slightly sinister song."

We gotta get down to Thieves Haven now!>

I guess that hints at a quick Bilge Rat adventure that will fall between the end of Cursed Sails and the drop of Forsaken Shores.

• Why do I yet again hear the Pokémon music again...I need ‘all’ that gear! ;-D

• WOW, not only do you make a game that has pulled me in like a hungry Kraken, now you put out a trailer that gets me even more excited. You all really have your stuff together over there at Rare. Just bought my 4th Xbox the other day so the whole family can sail together. Wife is 10 merchant away from PL and I got it in June. Watch out Forsaken Shores, the Dastard family will be on the seas in a galleon near you.

• I can’t wait for this!

• I can’t be the only one that’d buy the thunmbnail for this post as a poster

• @grievous32 the new ai threat is volcanic showers and big water slides that send you high into the sky ;).

• That was a really good trailer guys !

• alt text

@KattTruewalker
    I thought the Warsmith's symbol (I'm calling it a "brand" from now on.) was just a flame. She had Flameheart's things and her own variation.

Edit: This is the S entrance/exit on Thieves' Haven if anyone wants to help monitor it up to Forsaken Shores release. Merrick and Wanda (and Salty) heralded the previous big DLC's so it's not odd to think that Rare may have this NPC (or Flameheart's cup related entity?) doing things in-game at this location.

• Fantastic trailer, can't wait to get into this one

• As always, a beautiful trailer! And as always, there will be a lot of bugs :(

• Me wants to see a Full Pirate Movie scripted by Rare's SoT Engine.

• @katttruewalker
    It's a map of Australia.... mirrored.
    https://i.pinimg.com/564x/35/8a/46/358a46ae7ec5b94137da7229c6aa8f3b.jpg

• @chrispy1880 said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

Redacted by Murkrage

Me matey, you should remove that text or risk being thrown out of the programme. That is a clear violation of your NDA

• @murkrage what when it's in the pioneer forum... 😂

• @chrispy1880 This isn't the Pioneer forum, this is the public forum :)

• @murkrage but how have I broken my NDA, what information have I given apart from sharing my concerns? I love this game and want things to run smoothly as i am getting fed up of reading posts that just slate rare and the team. I have disclosed no information about the game.

• @chrispy1880 Discussing anything related to the Pioneer outside of the Pioneer forums, that includes discussing testing sessions or lack thereof, is a breach of your NDA.

Again, I advise you to remove your post.

• Quite the touching shanty... Brings a tear to me eye with me tankard held high for all of those poor souls... Anchors aweigh and lets follow them!

https://gfycat.com/smartcloudygordonsetter

• Another crab at the end of the trailer... what is Rare hinting at?

• They are hinting at crabs!! there is also a crab trap on top of some barrels on the side of the tavern at golden sands

• @khaleesibot 666666666666666

• Had the song from the trailer in my head ever since the video dropped. I really hope it shows up as a shanty in the future!

This update looks like it'll bring so much life to the game, particularly with the new cargo run and seapost content coming alongside it.

• i searched thieves heven but nothing in sight! Did you find something?

• I want that shanty

• I need that Shanty.

• @ComicSundew5982 Please refrain from spamming on the forums, as it is a violation of our forum rules. Your post has been removed accordingly.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling
    Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:
    *Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    *Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    *Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    *Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
67 out of 70