Skeleton ships

• So I had a sloop full of supplies and was tired of seeing the ships up all day so decided to go try to solo the ships and I found it much easier than I remember. I was pretty confident after that so I decided to start on a new server and try again. This time I struggled hard. The only differences I saw were the areas. The easy one was the crew of "The Crew of the Dancing Demon"(jigball) near Mauraders Arch. "The Crew of the Fools Stride"(limpball) near Smugglers Bay.

Top things I noticed was the first ones I fought were very easy to sink. Was there something that made that happen with this latest update? Related to time being up on the server perhaps?

Anyone else got any tips or tried them since the update?

Views
  • @zelgadisxi I've only fought the skeleton ships once since the cursed sails update in a galleon of four, but from my experience the best way now to counter the cursed cannonballs of skeleton ships is to use them yourself. All of the cursed cannonballs you can find can be used on skeleton ships. Maybe try using some cursed cannonballs to make it easier.

• @zelgadisxi I found being a galleon is the easiest way and just standing still and making sure you habe enough supplies. Use gun power barrels as need be also.

Views
1 out of 3