[CLOSED] Forsaken Shores Challenge Submissions

• Greetings!

If you're taking part in our Forsaken Shores Challenge, you're in the right place. Please post your submissions below. If you've stumbled upon this thread and have no idea what I'm talking about, sail over to our announcement post and find out how you can get involved.

Please remember that this thread is ONLY for submissions for the Forsaken Shores Challenge Anything non submission posts will be removed.

Views
  • Poster I created! Originally and roughly created around the time the FS trailer dropped but came back to finish it for this competition. #ForsakenChallenge

alt text

• From the #SeaOfThieves two pirates sail to #ForsakenShores
    Where fire filled skies damned many to the grave, they prevailed.
    A world of lava, ash & water that boiled, plagued by geysers, earthquakes & more.
    They set to discover the islands of #DevilsRoar
    #ForsakenShoresChallenge

• I had to draw a certain merchant that's coming into the game soon. She's easily my favourite NPC design so far, and I can't wait until she joins us on the Forsaken Shores! #forsakenchallenge

https://twitter.com/BRButtons/status/1046396310847455232

( I totally forgot to put the hashtag on the tweet, but here's the submission! If you want me to submit the image separately, I can do so. )

• Welcome to the Forsaken Shores - #ForsakenChallenge

• @realterrortesin
    #ForsakenChallenge

I would looooove to get my hands on this lovely travel journal, but mostly I wanted to thank everyone for the motivation to try and create something nice and share it with you all.
    I hope you'll enjoy it. I changed a few things :D

(and a biiiiig THANK you to Legend Braindead for his help) :D
    I love the new ash clothing set. Well done Matey

• I surely thought I was going to get crushed here. But I wanted to keep the treasure I dug up. :D
    #ForsakenChallenge

• Forsaken Shores Volcano with Galleon in the background and a Rowboat in the foreground. I did this with the intent of it looking like an oil pastel paint hence the thicker and more vibrant colors.

https://i.imgur.com/Pc61AtG.png

• Hello everyone. Lord Szarvas here from the Iron Fleet.

I may try to work on something off screen and make a watercolor picture with brush & paint. I made a skelly but it didn't turn out the best.

I always wanted to do a watercolor photo with Sea of Thieves. There is just so much there to look at for inspiration. The art team from SoT deserves every penny (I mean I'd pay roughly 60 bucks to go to an Art museum - food/transport included). And we get all these moment to moment gameplay. Woo!

So I'm gonna try for this #ForsakenShoresChallenge. (@Unfound I love your poster. So I hope I can join the ranks of the honoured).

I am an amateur photoshop hobbiest. Seriously, this photo that I am showing you is a presentation of a 2 minute tutorial on how to use the functions. Then I spent hours making it look the way it does now. Lots of credit goes to the art team for the game. So I hope this submission is allowed. I took a screenshot of an area that I thought looked incredible and I made it into art. Enjoy!

alt text

• You guys have no idea how long it took me to draw this on my Wacom tablet.
    My finished drawing of "Fetcher" Farley on Fetcher's Rest:

https://imgur.com/NMFtwuh

• @RealTerrorTesin I made my very own Volcano Island using Blender for the #ForsakenChallenge :D

Brief (and poor res) animation too:

• alt text

here's my submission for the contest!
    drew my crew doing very important pirate business, like sinking in their rowboat
    #ForsakenChallenge

• Are we the first?

• Stencil
    Take all the rum you can carry, drink what could be left behind.

• @blu3s-65 TOTALLY 😎

• Here’s my #ForsakenChallenge entry! Listen with the volume up!

• @captain-faicore said in Forsaken Shores Challenge Submissions:

So good

• Here is a link to my video: CoralStar Taylor YouTube
    And here is my mine and my friend's (one in the video) art work. :)
    alt text

• The omen they ignored...

• @blu3s-65 absolutely brillant

• Here is mine !

No WILDLIFE in the Forsaken Shores

In association with WWF, we are launching a program to reintroduce animals, please follow the steps.

WE NEED YOU !

kinds regards. Akzam.

• @blu3s-65 wow inside one as it goes off here is a winner

• @blu3s-65 very well done.

• We were in the middle of getting our items for a cargo run when this island decided to erupt. Barnacle Blake took the sloop and kept it safe in the distance while I continued to collect our items and put them in a rowboat to bring them to safety. Unfortunately, our rum bottles didn't make it back safely but it was still a thrill rowing through the eruption. #ForsakenChallenge

• Ahoy maties, here be my own #ForsakenChallenge submission!
    May the best pirate win ;)

Views
14 out of 49