How much longer for commendations?

• I'm a bit confused. The last few ones were time limited, but is there a time limit on the Forsaken Shores?

I'll be away for a few days on vacation, but I'll be back Wednesday the 12th. Will there still be time to get the dubloons?

Thanks!

Views
  • @luxolites Ahoy matey!

The commendations, titles and doubloons will all be achievable after the event so you can take it at your own pace.

However, if you want those time-limited cosmetics from Duke, you better get a move on :D

• @musicmee What about the Ashen clothing sets? Are those from Duke as well? And are they time limited?

• @ant-heuser-kush said in How much longer for commendations?:

@luxolites said in How much longer for commendations?:

@musicmee What about the Ashen clothing sets? Are those from Duke as well? And are they time limited?

The clothes come from the shop, but in order to unlock them (if it's like Cursed Sails), you have to earn to commendation before the event ends -- the one for doing the ten voyages in the Devil's Roar (five Gold Hoarders and five for the Order). If unlocking the commendation after the event ends still grants you the clothes, I don't know because they're tied to a title and those are time limited. So, best bet, unlock it before the next update to be safe.

Even after the event the clothing set will still be there..but you will still have to do the commendations to unlock the clothing set..the only items that will be leaving are the ones duke sells..the ash weapons and the ash skin for the boat..figurehead, hull, sails, and flag will be gone..if duke does not have it, it is not limited. "The commendations, titles and doubloons will all be achievable after the event so you can take it at your own pace." as @Musicmee said.

• @ant-heuser-kush thats right kush, ALL titles and commendations will be attainable after the event ends and also the doubloons and it will stay this way for all commendations since the cursed crews event.

The only time limited cosmetics are the ones that are in Dukes shop, all other clothing (ashen, kraken, crab) will be available after the event even if you dont finish the required commendations before the event ends, you can do that at your own pace during or after the event and then buy them from the reukar clothing shop in the Roar

• @ant-heuser-kush i know what you mean mate, currently busy buying ALL the cosmetics in the game (currently about 70% done ) and am gald to say i havent had a single commendation that i missed so i have more doubloons then ill ever need probably.

The only cosmetics i will never be able to get sre the ones that got deleted (couple months ago due to uproar), the dev and deckhand sails, the golden banana cosmetics and the mercenary outfit.

And apart from the dev and deckhand all of them sting

• @musicmee
    The rest of the forsaken ashes set, that duke does not sell, is that time limited?

• @ant-heuser-kush Yes..you can unlock the outfit for the skeleton ships..one of my friends did it the other day after he sank 50 skeleton ships. If it is not limited you can still complete the commendation for the outfit..the only stuff that leaves the game is what duke has and if there is a campaign that leaves too..but I have not seen one for this dlc.

• @andreas5524 No its not. The ONLY limited items are what duke has in his store.

• @ant-heuser-kush sagte in How much longer for commendations?:

@averageheroz said in How much longer for commendations?:

@ant-heuser-kush said in How much longer for commendations?:

@musicmee What about the Ashen clothing sets? Are those from Duke as well? And are they time limited?

The clothes come from the shop, but in order to unlock them (if it's like Cursed Sails), you have to earn to commendation before the event ends -- the one for doing the ten voyages in the Devil's Roar (five Gold Hoarders and five for the Order). If unlocking the commendation after the event ends still grants you the clothes, I don't know because they're tied to a title and those are time limited. So, best bet, unlock it before the next update to be safe.

Even after the event the clothing set will still be there..but you will still have to do the commendations to unlock the clothing set..the only items that will be leaving are the ones duke sells..the ash weapons and the ash skin for the boat..figurehead, hull, sails, and flag will be gone..if duke does not have it, it is not limited.

I know, but with Cursed Sails, if you didn't unlock the comms to get the clothes, they remained locked. Are you saying that if I earn the commendation after the event, I can still get the clothes because I haven't completed it? If that is the case, moving forward, the only thing I need to focus on is unlocking what Duke sells.

When you beat 50 Skelly Ships you can unlock the Bonecrusher Set :)

• @ant-heuser-kush Yup, they changed it to player feedback. I personally like it this way better.

That way if you know you are going to be gone or away for awhile you can log in buy the Duke stuff and worry about the other stuff later (Just make sure you have a good pile of dubloons saved).

• @ant-heuser-kush said in How much longer for commendations?:

I have done 7 OOS now, it says I have done 1/5, there is a bug preventing me unlocking the clothing, a known issue with a support ticket.

Views
6 out of 12