Weekly Stream: Scavenger Hunt

• alt text

Our second Sea of Thieves Weekly Stream will be going live tomorrow at 5pm BST!

This time, join Beardageddon and a selection of our Dev team for a scavenger hunt!

How much gold will they be able to gather in 2 hours /without/ doing any voyages?

Streams

Views
  • I highly encourage anyome who finds themselves on a server with a Rare crew to unload on them with sleeping and dancing cannonballs to show them what a bad design choice they were.

• I wonder what they'll leak today?

• Better keep an eye out for those shinys and sunken treasure!

• @khaleesibot Skull forts and cursed ships it is then!

Looking forward to watching this again!

• Missed some of the last one because I was getting my last 'The Wilds' commendation, so really looking forward to what skulduggery is to be had this week!

• I hope we get another moment like meeting Jackie. 😊

• @thor-von-blitz There will never be another one like Jackie... Legend in her own backyard!

• I'd love to run into them in-game. Not to get on the broadcast, I couldn't care less about that, but to ask some hard hitting questions and make logical suggestions.

Okay maybe that's not exactly true. I'd love to fill their hull with holes for all of the frustration I've felt whilst playing this game. lol

I'm pretty hopeless at PvP but I somehow think I'd get satisfaction by going ape s**t with my cutlass on them. Like an enraged mother spanking her child, I'll swing at them on each syllable.... before telling them how addicted I am to their game. lol :o)

• I missed the last stream and by the sounds of it I missed a good one! I will have to make sure I’m around for this one! :D

• I still have to watch last weeks lol. Can't wait :D

• @knifelife Same here. Looking forward to the stream this week.

• I still have not got any of my ingame items from watching mixer streams :/
    ...scam :P

• 2 minutes don't forget!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmPeU9HXoAE4pkm.jpg

• Why not Facebook?

I’m at Facebook streaming almost everyday Facebook.com/themilkmangames

• Who cares, fix the bugs. I'd rather be able to complete an Athena than watch the Dev's play

• @ninobrown666 athenas are fixed, fedding pigs is fixed

• @callmebackdraft said

athenas are fixed, fedding pigs is fixed

Great. Too bad the Xbox app is still broken for me, preventing me from playing even though I have a PC.

• Stream has started!

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1047078290752770048

Views
19 out of 20