Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer

• alt text

Forsaken Shores opens up a new, previously unreachable region of the Sea of Thieves: The Devil's Roar. Navigating this treacherous land brings with it new threats, new challenges and new adventures. Superheated water, burning rocks raining down from volcanoes and exploding geysers are just some of the new environmental elements that will change the way pirates traverse land and sea. Are you prepared?

Will you risk the wrath of The Devil's Roar in search of new challenges and the truth behind a terrible tale? Find your way to Forsaken Shores on September 19th.

alt text

For more information on what is to come, check out our Forsaken Shores article.

Views
  • Haha!
    Looks great!
    Forsaken Shores
    Avast there!
    Check out this new info:
    "Play Sea of Thieves ahead of the Forsaken Shores update to investigate the identity of the mysterious sailor in the rowboat and the story behind that sad, slightly sinister song."

We gotta get down to Thieves Haven now!

• That is one epic trailer...

Filled with so much mystery and excitement... and the crab is back!

Can't wait to see what adventures the Forsaken Shores brings!

Is there anything you have spotted? Shout it out here.

• I have to say this is a really well put together Trailer for The Forsaken Shores! Job well done.

Can't wait to see what's in store on the 19th!

• My favorite trailer to date! It's beautiful and heartfelt. Those poor forgotten sailors...

Side-note: Is that Flameheart's chalice washed up ashore?? Whoo boy hope we can drink some epic grog from that.

• Yay! Another awesome trailer.
    Now insert cinematics inside our game as well! 😊

• Brilliant trailer as usual. Forsaken shores is shaping up to be such a great addition. Would have been nice for fishing to be teased finally. Hopefully we see that before the end of the year though.

So excited and I happen to have that week off...

• @musicmee The Crabs shell is not completely red! :P

• @timotytimoty Imposter crab? Or something else at play? Hmmmmm....

Or maybe just the lighting?

• Come on you pirates, onward to new waters!

• @musicmee Hmmm. Does not look like the crabs shell in the Hungering Deep trailer has those spots! Does not look like a lighting illusion.

Maybe we will be able to find scarred crabs as part of the Merchant Alliance?

• @theassassinoath said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

My favorite trailer to date! It's beautiful and heartfelt. Those poor forgotten sailors...

alt text

• @musicmee somebody posted a really interesting theory somewhere saying that the guy on the rowboat belonged to the crew and warned them about the "omen." They didn't listen and thus came their demise. However, that last chuckle he made changes things. Perhaps he knew what would happen and set them up to steal their treasure, which they hid in Thieves' Haven. Note that he might've also stolen their rowboat, which, in this situation, would've been their only means of escape.

It has some holes, but it's interesting to think about nonetheless.

• @khaleesibot
    September the 19th can't get here any faster!

• @musicmee The guy on the row boat has the same key tattoo on his hand as the random skulls found on the islands that Rare had us looking for during the original gamerscon challenge

• @iceman-0007 Hmm interesting... :D

• Plus come on you can't beat the crab!!

• @khaleesibot that's the part that hurts. The look on the Captain's face was one of acceptance of their fate, perhaps knowing they ignored the omen. If only the singing rower hadn't stolen their only means of escape...

• Forsaken Shores Crew Assembled!

• @iceman-0007 Release the crab!

• @scoobywrx555

https://media.giphy.com/media/2O9yUMWGYSHkI/giphy.gif

• @khaleesibot looking awesome! Love the sad heartfelt tune, could be up there with we shall sail together!

• Notice the creepy music beginning at 1:31... when the Crab appears!!!
    That can only mean one thing... That the Crab is pure evil!!! I KNEW IT!!
    Hm? What was that? The music was because of the demonic relic on the beach? Don't be so silly. We ALL know that the Crab is the one responsible for everything wrong with SoT.

• Time to set sail!

• another thing is the crew has the same eye shadowing as the OoS merchants

• @iceman-0007 We're not over analyzing this are we?....

• @lizalaroo Setting sail is only the beginning! Let us drink our grog and feast, prepare us for the dangerous adventures ahead!

• This scarred crab might only be found in the Devils Roar!
    alt text

• @musicmee said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

Forsaken Shores Crew Assembled!

"The Devil's Roar, a land left unexplored"
    Except for all this cool gear we somehow got before heading over to this forsaken place.

• @megagamer96 Maybe these are trinkets earnt from a previous expedition... relics passed down from their ancestors?

Maybe the crew are returning to find a great treasure.

• @musicmee Ooooooh... A mystery...
    And you claim we're overanalyzing this ...(probably)...

• @khaleesibot said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

@theassassinoath said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

My favorite trailer to date! It's beautiful and heartfelt. Those poor forgotten sailors...

alt text

I need that outfit!!!! Like yesterday!

• I burned my hand!

• Who is the voice actor behind this character ? His voice dives sometimes down into a rasping, old man's voice...Such great voiceacting...Also a great compliment to those graphical artists that made this trailer ...
    And Mr Beanland, i bet you are once again behind that very beautiful, and emotional piece of music. What a great song filled with all kinds of feelings...It also hides so many questions on what is to come over us ,soon.

• @iceman-0007 said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer:

another thing is the crew has the same eye shadowing as the OoS merchants

Same eye color too! Perhaps eye color customization is also coming? I need to keep my speculation at bay.

Views
24 out of 70