Introducing the Verified Sea of Thieves Discord Server & your newest Discord Deckhand!

• @sir-lotus ty friend. how do i post pic from xbox? just html link?

• With the amount of talking on the discord's tavern chat, I'm feeling like it's a missed opportunity to not have a voice chat tavern there just for those currently hanging out doing nothing. Sometimes you turn away for about 5 minutes and all of a sudden there's over 500 messages.

• @gigo-hiryu it is a good idea, we do have that in the community discord (discord.gg/seaofthievescommunity) and does get busy every now and then

• I can’t join. Says invite expired? Can I get some sort of different invite?

• @beefybigfoot185 Ahoy matey!

Does this link work for you?

• I was falsely banned a few weeks ago and i got so mad at the abusive mods i quit playing the game but i got back into it and would like to be apart of the community again is there anyway to get unbanned im starting to love the game again and it seems unfair i cant interact with the community FOREVER because a mod was having a bad day.

• @xgn-steampunk98 reminder to read the Forum Rules again.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions
    Discussion of disciplinary actions taken against individual players is not permitted on the Forums. Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the forums rules going forward.

Thanks!

• The link is expired.

• why was i banned

• @therealsourmeat said in Introducing the Verified Sea of Thieves Discord Server & your newest Discord Deckhand!:

why was i banned

Were you, by any chance, spamming the chat right as the raid happened? If so, submit a support ticket to get back in :)

• @therealsourmeat Please make your request to support as it cannot be answered here on the forum.
    Please do not add to posts that are over 1 month old as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules rules.
    Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted.
    Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
40 out of 46