FISHBEARD??

• What is fishbeard i just wanna play cursed sails 😭😭😭

Views
  • @flippin-loud Ahoy matey!

Servers are still working their ways online... should be smooth sailing soon.

Please try again soon :D

• @flippin-loud I am... checking for fake coin... for a looonnnggg time... now on to roster... and... FISHBEARD!!! AHHHH!!!

• Kiwibeard, then Fishbeard, now Alabasterbeard.

• @flippin-loud BRONZEBEARD NOW!

• Now getting bronze beard too

• still cant get in ? got to the loading screen then it took me out alastbeard

• Alabasterbeard too, I’ll try again tomorrow I guess

• Wow, so many beards in the world, who knew!

• This game is broke af what the hell RARE

• Bronze, cinnamon, alabaster, all the beard errors 😭

• Cinnamonbearded

• @chitownsace3 It is a "feature" not a bug

• Cinnamonbeard

• Haven't y'all invested in those magical servers that all come up at once even as a massive amount of players are all trying to connect at the same time yet?

• @musicmee said in FISHBEARD??:

@flippin-loud Ahoy matey!

Servers are still working their ways online... should be smooth sailing soon.

Please try again soon :D

what @musicmee said

• Anyone in yet? Wait I guess you'd be playing not posting on a forum if you were...

• @seminolefire Hahahaha you guessed it ;)

It's still struggling under the load matey... I would give it a bit of time before trying to set sail.

• @musicmee What spamming the servers doesnt work? #$%@ *&#!

• @seminolefire Believe it or not.... No ;)

But keep clicking anyway.

• @musicmee I'll get lunch then... alt text

• Been trying to sail for 30 minutes. Not rare's fault imho, just being flooded with people wanting to play and servers incremently coming online. I'm sure they planned the rollout meticulously.

I'm just sitting here writing my managerial economics paper due tomorrow lol. M1 demand curve regression, and all I want to do is pirate...

• give rare some time... server shutdown was delayed for 1hour... i think til 5pm bst everything will run ^^

• Was really looking forward to playing before work today. Guess that won’t be happening. I’m disappointed Rare

• Every person on my friends list for SOT is “in Main Menu”

• Please post in this thread, thank you.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/68929/if-you-are-experiencing-fishbeard-beard-errors-this-is-an-issue-with-our-servers-the-team-are-hard-at-work-we-will-get-everyone-back-in-and-playing-as-quickly-as-possible

Views
22 out of 26