To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.

• How does it feel?

How does it feel to kill a man who had no qualms with you and just wanted to destroy a red mermaid statue on the beach?

Does it make you feel better that you had to then ambush him on his own ship and use a barrel, cannon fire and the rocks to sink it?

But then how does it feel that not only did your feign of friendship fail and end one of your crew mate's life; but then have that lone sloop player without a ship board yours and crash it into the rocks and prevent three of you from saving it with all that treasure on board?

Finally after all that, how does it feel that you were down a man because he tried to take that statue from me but not only did he fail, he was pushed back into not one, not two but four skeleton barrel bombers and have the statue taken from you by time you returned to find your legendary chest reclaimed by davy jones?

These "Fine" gentleman proved that time doesn't equal skill, and that they should next time reconsider if it is really necessary to kill that one solo slooper going for the bilge rat quest?

Because those captains and legendary chests looked pricey; I would've saved them but I didn't have a boat.

TL:DR Four pirate legends attempt to ruin my day of bilge rat grinding but it goes horribly wrong for them. They lost their treasure, I got my statue.

#GitGudScrubs

Views
  • It feels good. Sinking other ships is always fun.

• @dislex-fx said in To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.:

It feels good. Sinking other ships is always fun.

They forced my hand in the matter. :D
    I tried diplomacy as they shot me. Then as I died a second time I said "Fine. Have it your way." and came back to kill them all.

• @karloss00 said in To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.:

@dislex-fx said in To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.:

I tried diplomacy as they shot me. Then as I died a second time I said "Fine. Have it your way." and came back to kill them all.

They deserved to loose, good for you.

• @karloss00 said in To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.:

@dislex-fx said in To the four pirate legends who messed with a lone sloop player.:

That's what I love about this game. The fights. The smack talk. The killing and sinking of players that talk smack. lol

Views
2 out of 5