We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!

• Headed to San Diego Comic-Con tomorrow? Come stop by our panel, where members of our crew will be joined by the fantastic Freddie Prinze Jr to discuss the lore and expanded universe of Sea of Thieves!

There's freebies up for grabs too. More details in the image below!

alt text

Views
  • @khaleesibot Enjoy!!! Safe travels.

• @khaleesibot Freddie Prinze Jr you say?

• Is that sea of thieves comic book going to get more issues?

I have 1-4 but wondering if more are on the way and if so when will they release?

• @khaleesibot so what are the freebies..lol

• @khaleesibot

Can't wait to learn more about the expanded universe! :D

Have fun there!

• @khaleesibot,
    will you guys be able to get a crate worth of Chips Ahoy??

...Freddie Prince Jr? Really???? I GOTTA hear the story behind THAT relationship R')

• Have fun!

• @drbullhammer don't get me started with the chips ahoy cookies. Went to the grocery store and there were only two bags left had to fight off hungry little m*****s for it. And all I got so far was a compass..lol Still have P.T.M.D post traumatic m****t disorder

• Still waiting for the E3 items that were supposedly coming to the game soon afterwards.

• Will these freebies if they're in game codes be an everyone thing, or an "if you weren't there, buy them from someone who got handfuls of them for free for 50 bucks" type deal?

• @x1-two said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

Still waiting for the E3 items that were supposedly coming to the game soon afterwards.

Comic Con items will be introduced to everyone in 60 days, maybe it's the same for E3 :)

• @skulliah said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

@x1-two said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

Still waiting for the E3 items that were supposedly coming to the game soon afterwards.

Comic Con items will be introduced to everyone in 60 days, maybe it's the same for E3 :)

This was for real confirmed?

• @tre-oni said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

@skulliah said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

@x1-two said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

This was for real confirmed?

For Comic Con yes:

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1018473797719089152

For E3, I'm just guessing it could be the same

• @skulliah I missed the tweet for Con, who knows about the E3 thing but the Con is good enough news for now.

Not a fan of seeing scalpers and resellers get their way

• @captnjaq do you need codes?

• @ant-heuser-kush dont we get a NY comic-con

• @vapor1080 said in We're going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018!:

@captnjaq do you need codes?

I don't. But I was thinking more for The Crew. The "Contest" isn't avaliable outside of The States and was hoping RARE would be able to grab some cookies whilst in Cali.

...sees @DrBullhammer's reference flyyyyyyyyy over head..
    What was that??

• @ant-heuser-kush Maybe they'll go this year. I didnt get to go to the last one but have always wanted to. I wish they'd move e3 to ny as well

• @captnjaq pretty sure i have 4 extra

• I wish I could see Freddie Prinze Jr's in-game stats.

• I don't mind too much about the freebies but if I could be there I would really like see the panel as they usually do some Q&A who can give some extra little clues to what's to come next 😉

• Jealous of those freebies... looking forward to seeing the panel being posted regardless. Love you Rare. 😍

• You can see the passion for this game when the people involved talk about it. Can’t wait!!

• Danngg wish i could go! Must be so fun getting to go to all those events and must be a nice break from the office getting to meet the people playing your games.

• @khaleesibot

Safe travels to everyone and looking forward to hearing the panel questions as well as more lore!!

• @khaleesibot

Looking forward to watching the coverage! Enjoy the show!

• @captnjaq said

will you guys be able to get a crate worth of Chips Ahoy??

No, just bananas, planks and cannon balls. :o)

• Jealous!

• @khaleesibot So when shall we mark the calendar for the SoT Australian tour?

When that time comes, just remember to smear Vegemite over your face to repeal drop bears and always travel in a group for safety. The crocs will only go for the weakest, slowest of the heard so don't forget to pack your running shoes... or invite unfit people to tag along.

Then again, as we have just as many deadlies in the water surrounding this beautiful continent as there are on land, you're probably better off wearing stilts.
    ... with running shoes attached to them. :o)

Have fun and be safe.

Views
5 out of 30