New Forum Categories

• I would like to suggest some new Forum categories, so that common topics can be grouped together for easier access. This would allow some the existing categories to be less cluttered by oft-repeated suggestions.

For example...

alt text

Views
  • @surveyorpete
    Bahahahaah!
    You read our minds, love from the #Deckhands :D

• @surveyorpete I suggested that awhile back together with a "mute" function for categories.
    Good to know I'm not the only one :)

• I realise this is supposed to be funny. All it will achieve is an increase in posts regarding topics you deem redundant.
    Btw @Deckhands , attempting to cause unrest?

• I think this was a lighthearted joke, no unrest caused here matey.

Made me chuckle anyway @SurveyorPete!

• @surveyorpete ahahah love you! 😂

• @pomalotacusmk3 said in New Forum Categories:

I realise this is supposed to be funny.

Reading through the same topic in different posts 15x a week isn't funny to me.

All it will achieve is an increase in posts regarding topics you deem redundant.

Yeah, which is fine... as long as it's contained in that category it's cool.

• @surveyorpete very true, very very true!
    alt text

• @surveyorpete might I suggest a tidy new icon for this lovely category though!?
    www.adamsgardens.co.uk/images/Random/categoryicon.jpg

• @pomalotacusmk3

Always, hahaha!

Seriously though, I am sure the community will appreciate the intended humour of the post and replies.

It made me laugh and the effort taken to produce the image is appreciated. :)

@pomalotacusmk3 said in New Forum Categories:

I realise this is supposed to be funny. All it will achieve is an increase in posts regarding topics you deem redundant.
    Btw @Deckhands , attempting to cause unrest?

• @sshteeve Thanks!!!

• http://gph.is/2n9TdVh

Views
7 out of 12