Galleon battles in a nutshell

• https://imgur.com/yklVrTA
    you know it be true.

Views
  • Did anyone get the reference.

• @cheatingpirate

A bunch of ships ramming each other? Give me a hint, matey!

• @mighty-ace123

What arrr you on about, mate?

• @mighty-ace123 said in Galleon battles in a nutshell:

@murkrage said in Galleon battles in a nutshell:

@mighty-ace123

What arrr you on about, mate?

[Mod edited]

Aye, but this ain’t a topic about flags now is it? There was no need for your reply seeing as it was clearly posted to entice a new discussion in OP’s topic.

For shame matey, for shame.

• Good Gawd no. All of the servers merged into one. :O

Hey is that my shoe flying through the air?

• @cheatingpirate

Well, I cheated and googled the image - it's a Dutch vs Spanish battle off Gibralter where the Spanish vessel is exploding so.... barrels!!

Someone posted a video earlier today about just this very thing... well, similar at least :)

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65743/loving-the-physics-effects-on-ship-from-barrels

• @mighty-ace123 said in Galleon battles in a nutshell:

@murkrage at least a dozen flags in sight m8 ;)

Okay, well I’ll just let the mods or deckhands deal with you. Friendly advice: don’t be this type of person.

Have a nice day matey.

• @katttruewalker said in Galleon battles in a nutshell:

@cheatingpirate

Well, I cheated and googled the image - it's a Dutch vs Spanish battle off Gibralter where the Spanish vessel is exploding so.... barrels!!

Someone posted a video earlier today about just this very thing... well, similar at least :)

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65743/loving-the-physics-effects-on-ship-from-barrels

We ran into a Spanish crew last night! Our crew is mostly Dutch and this picture is actually very representative of our situation last night 😂.

I recognized our own flag by the way, wasn’t too sure on the other flag. Thanks for that!

• @mighty-ace123

It’s not drama matey, it’s common decency and forum ethics. There was no need for your comment and you know it.

• @cheatingpirate There's row boats in that pic :P I'm interested to see if the addition of rowboats have any impact on PvP when they are introduced with forsaken shores.

• @murkrage have you followed the other threads?

• @katttruewalker The painting reminds me of a galleon ramming another, boarding them with a powder keg. Which is usually how battles go

• @glannigan ...really?

• @xcalypt0x I bet thrill be used as either fireships with tons of kehs, or last resort to flee a sinking ship with loot

• @Glannigan and @Mighty-Ace123 Please refrain from making off-topic posts, and posts intended to bait or troll other users. It is a violation of our Forum rules, and your posts have been removed accordingly.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling
    Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.
    Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
19 out of 21