Happy 20th Birthday to Rares most beloved Duo

• Banjo-Kazooie turns 20 today. How will rare celebrate it (If at all) ?

Views
  • Cmn man... it’s Rare you’re talking about.
    They won’t do anything at all lol.

• @scrubber89 Oh the hours I spent on that game!
    I am a little surprised that we didn't see the Bear and Bird figurehead today...

• They are.

Remember Rare is a Uk bassed Developer, and Banjo Kazooie Dropped in Juli for the EU.

During the Developer update he said we're celebrating someone's birthday next month with a special in game event/ item.

It's gonna be a Banjo!!!! ^_^

• @hynieth said in Happy 20th Birthday to Rares most beloved Duo:

They are.

Remember Rare is a Uk bassed Developer, and Banjo Kazooie Dropped in Juli for the EU.

During the Developer update he said we're celebrating someone's birthday next month with a special in game event/ item.

NEXT month? His first release was today though.

They are.

Hopefully a kazoo as well!

• I loved that game! Even more than Super Mario 64

• @scrubber89
    Released: 17 july 1998

I live in Europe, Rare's office is across the North Sea from where I live so yeah It was released in July. I need to rewatch the update but I think they said next patch so that's next week.

They could include a Banjo maybe hull and sails in the B&C colours and the good old Bear Figurehead that's been previewed before.

They could include a Banjo maybe hull and sails in the B&C colours and the good old Bear Figurehead that's been previewed before.

Which can in no possible way perceived as anything OTHER than Banjo and Kazooie! We need that figurehead!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CprFlY5XgAE25PD.jpg

• They also did a DECENT job at matching the styles of the game SoT) with the colours and key concepts of the bird and bear duo:

www.adamsgardens.co.uk/images/Random/banjokazooie.jpg

the Blue eyes for Banjo are spot on, as is the colouring of Kazooie with her red feathers and yellow tipped wings. The blue and gold of the shield being reminiscent of the classic Rare logo.

This is the only figurehead for me when they finally add it in.

• @sshteeve I hope it will cost just 1 gold Because these cosmetics are distracting me from reaching my goal of buying an awesome Unicorn figurehead ^_^

• https://twitter.com/RareLtd/status/1012651706142871552

They have something fun planned for us :)

• @reptartheory said in Happy 20th Birthday to Rares most beloved Duo:

https://twitter.com/RareLtd/status/1012651706142871552

They have something fun planned for us :)

Can't promise a new game just yet" this is the closest they've ever come to saying there's a possibility in a return to the series.

The tie-ins (PLURAL!) Sound interesting. SoT obviously but what else? When is this grand reveal happening because there's only 20 minutes of the afternoon left?

• Rare had a huge power outage and won't be posting anything til Monday :(

• ALL info now posted.

• i need a conker figurehead 💓

• @maquark said in Happy 20th Birthday to Rares most beloved Duo:

i need a conker figurehead 💓

Im sure that will come. I think the bear one is in the game now

Views
9 out of 18