Let’s Be Friends

• Yes. I truly mean it. @Genuine-Heather @SirioNDB @DrBullhammer

I really really respect how hard you’ve fought for and stood up for your respective beliefs.

I honestly no longer wish to engage in any sort of less than friendly activity. I hope we can all come together (as the Seas bring us together) and help make constructive feedback for our marvelous game. Fer it was the game that brought us together.

I hope you 3 have marvelous days and may de winds always be at yer backside. Harhar!

:)

Views
  • No thanks.

• @siriondb ah I just now saw this! (I don’t get notified unless you tag me)

• @siriondb said in Let’s Be Friends:

No thanks.

ICE COLD
    alt text

• @dutchdeadschot haha he didn't want you to see it. SCARED!!! lol. What is this about? Did you hurt these people deadschot? Ive seen you post a lot about being a murderous no goody bad doer! Have you changed your ways?

• Why be friends when shooting cannonballs at you is way more fun and rewarding?

• @revanjstone it’s been a long time since I posted about killing other pirates in de game. Na this was about some recent events I’ve just been trying to make amends for.

• @ve111a Vella ye be me matey always

• @dutchdeadschot well good on ya mate. it may have been long passed haha ive been around a while. not that there is anything wrong with murderin folks on the sea. but its nice you are taking the high road now. leaves more room for me on the low road ;D

• @revanjstone aye revan. If I ever see ya out there I’ll be ramming yer ship with me bow

• @dutchdeadschot Uh oh :) Someone was naughty. Looks like @SirioNDB already turned you down lol.

• @ant-heuser-kush we are fortunate ter have ye! Ye fought in foreign lands before yer time on the forums and yer time in de forums ye be giving us insightful information !

• don't let it bug you some people can't leave well enough alone and are entitled to their own opinions, We all don't have to like each other as long as we can be civil.

• @ve111a I’m not bugged. Just wanted to put it out there. If no one else wanna be friends wif de cap’n I shall survive nonetheless. If ye do wanna be friends wif the cap’n I shall be ferever grateful

• @dutchdeadschot said in Let’s Be Friends:

@ve111a I’m not bugged. Just wanted to put it out there. If no one else wanna be friends wif de cap’n I shall survive nonetheless. If ye do wanna be friends wif the cap’n I shall be ferever grateful

I have the same mentality with this forum as I do the game.
    alt text

I terrible at adding people on xbox because I forget, Also Canadians are going to be extra forgetful after yesterdays news lol. add me anytime Ve111a

Views
3 out of 15