Sea of Thieves: E3 2018 Trailer

• Yes ladd! Looking forward to much sailing in the months ahead! {:D}

• It looks great!!! I hipe it will push the game in a good light.
    And i love the skeletons crew. More enemis on the open sea is somthing i was dreaming about a long time now.

• Can not wait for the DLC to release, it's going to be a lot of fun. I would really like to see fishing added in and a harpoon cannon added and maybe we can get mini games to play on the ship for the long voyages like cards and dice so we can Gamble for coin.

• I am so excited for the new ship, the rowboat, and the new map extension! I'm also excited for the AI ships along with the cursed cannonballs, but I'm most excited for rowboats. It was a definitely needed feature!

• @mistoes what do you mean? They are adding row boats, and a new ship, I don't expect much more to be excited for it! I'm just glad they're adding them in!

• @musicmee *masts It has two masts and three sails.

• @eredhar Hahah so true!

• @siriondb I find it good that Rare is willing to allow a non game breaking feature to be added that most of the community wants. I however don't mind that it wasn't in but I also don't mind if it is added.

• @rockinpodunk Wasn't that already obvious though? She stated that the forsaken shores was the new land, and what else could the cursed sails mean? It even shows the skeleton crew ship behind the title.

• @nefrit-od What does this mean? And I am still waiting fro crabs too.

Views
111 out of 115