Pirate Legend / Athena 10 Here - Not Pioneer

• Now if only I could get an invite to the pioneer programme ;)

In the meantime, all you sailors out there can use this as an AMA

https://i.imgur.com/RUdqp98.png

Views
  • You and me both.

• At e3 they mentioned there were roughly 5,000 pirate legends currently. Of those 5,000 - I'd bet at most 500 would be Athena 10 as well. We are a rare breed.

• @d-muhny you joined 3 months ago to the forum, i think only alpha players can have a chance to be pioneer

• @fgfoot I am probably 2 days from 4 months. I joined the forums before release. Played all betas but no alphas.

• Pirate Legend almost level 5 Athenas here, I probably would've been level 8 if I didn't take a few week break :)

• @crusader-zorro it is a long grind for sure. You're about 1/3 there. You can do it!

• So I can say "and all I got was this hat"?

Nah...being legend is like being rich, you dont talk about it ;)

• Less rare on the forums than on the actual servers I reckon.

I'm about level 5 or 6 Athena's. Congrats on getting to 10. I hear the grind from 7 onwards is real. I didn't have the stomach for it myself so you are indeed a rare breed.

I can't even get the website here to send an email to confirm my email address (been trying for about a week now) so I amn't even able to apply for the pioneers. I'll have to leave it in the hands of those luckier/more capable than I.

• Ya last 3 levels are insane, I still need like 5 more for lvl 7.

AF levels
    Lvl - Chests - Total - Item

2 | 3 | 3 | Boots
    3 | 3 | 6 | Gloves
    4 | 5 | 11 | Trousers
    5 | 7 | 18 | Belt
    6 | 9 | 27 | Jacket
    7 | 12 | 39 | Pegleg
    8 | 15 | 54 | Eyepatch
    9 | 18 | 72 | Hook
    10 | 21 | 93 | Hat

• @sun4k0 then you will be about halfway!

• Not sure that's how this works.

• 18 chest and i'm done with that

• I know some pioneers that are relatively low levels, I think it's more about forum presence and reporting bugs etc

• Your grind status doesn't matter.

The fact that you're a Pirate Legend doesn't do anything to your eligibility.

• @reedski Forum presence not so much. Reporting feedback, Lots of play time in Alpha, maybe some stats from then as well. I received my original Pioneer invite towards the end of Alpha. The wave of invites that went out for the new Pioneer program I think were based on the original Pioneers that were still actively playing. Maybe a few extra invites added.

• Im at pl/ a6 and i think im done with em the grind is soul crushing.. grats for making it to the end!

Views
12 out of 17