[CLOSED] E3 Giveaway!

• @realterrortesin I would have to say my favourite item that i have bought in game would be my unicorn when i finally hit pirate legend. I love it, after all its my very own unicorn what more could a women ask for.

• The Admiral Hull is my favourite in-game item to have purchased (classing it as an item) so far.
    Why? Let me tell you:

From the moment I set foot on my sloop on March the 20th I knew one thing - I wanted to look like I had played the game for a while, rather than simply just being another new sailor on the sea.
    70,000 Gold was a big ask though for someone who could only play for a couple of hours every other day or so and I knew it may take me a while. But lo and behold! Day 1 of the game saw a Skull Fort fall to our crew and an hour later I left the game with 20,000 Gold. "That was easy" I thought - another 3 sessions like that and I will be able to get a new hull no problem, maybe even a sail within the next couple of weeks...

Then reality sets in... I don't get to play as often as I would like, there are a few hiccups with the game and Gold isn't landing right, also I'm finding it hard to crew up at this point and mainly solo voyaging which isn't yielding much...

But finally, 9 days later I get my new hull and show it off with pride, my now regular crewmate PixelPixie then buys a figurehead and suddenly we look a little more credible.

Plus.. the red and black look gorgeous on a hull of a Sloop or Galleon and I find myself still using it regularly!

• @jeannieofthesea said in E3 Giveaway!:

@realterrortesin I would have to say my favourite item that i have bought in game would be my unicorn when i finally hit pirate legend. I love it, after all its my very own unicorn what more could a women ask for.

Yennifer would agree in The Witcher 3!

• @realterrortesin the launch crew eye of reach, great design and great price

• it's a nice contest!

for me, I wanted a captain's outfit! but ... Every good captain must know how to sacrifice himself for his crew,
    They wanted to impose on the seas, and have a beautiful galleon, so I econnomized any coin from the beginning of the game to offer my crew a red and black galleon hull with my 60 000 first gold coins!!
    text alternatif

• The launch crew eye of reach, great design, great reward and only one gold.

• It would definitely have to be my trusty Sea Dog bucket! Nothing like catching puke and bailing salty water in style!

• my favorite gamepad Sea of Thieves and racer suit dlc

alt text

• Day One Patch. Great nod to early adopters and a fantastic gag. Also looks very cool.

• My favorite in game item that I purchased is the Imperial Sovereign Hook. It's a vicious looking thing, but holds a certain sense of style or value as it glistens menacingly in the candle light.

• Ghost gear and legendary figurehead why to stand out above the rest

• The Launch Crew Sniper - because it only cost me 1 Doubloon and us Pirates are all about keeping as much of our Gold as possible.

• I like chickens

• @realterrortesin It would have been my sea dog coat, but i think that's just been beat by the Bone Crusher Hat

• The Launch Crew eye of reach rifle. It's a bottle! It's a gun! It's a bottle gun!

• Mine is the Imperial Sovereign Compass. Love the colours and how it shines in the sun while directing me at treasures.

• My Sovereign dress. ^_^ I'm still working on the full set of clothes...
    I also adore my Merchant Guild watch. It still doesn't open when I show it to my friend. Just saying. ;)

• My favorite item I have bought in game was the Launch Crew Eye of Reach. Why? I love how the bottle has a green tint when you look through it. Also I am a sucker for items that won't be available after a certain time.

• My favorite item is the watch. We like to run around holding it up as the compass being silly.

• My favorite item is the black sail that was recently added. Now I have a completely black sloop to go with my Black Dog outfit, some captain's chests on the main deck give it the same premium look.

• Sovereign Blunderbuss
    In the early days of release, my crew and I decided to undertake a full day binge. We tackled Skellies, other crews, snakes and storms. Gaining a fair amount of gold. We also completed our first successful Fort Raid. As a celebration of our success we all bought the Sovereign Blunderbuss. Which I and our crew still have equipped to this day.

• So far mine has to be the ferry man sword

• My favorite is the sea dog figurehead.. it looks amazing.

• EXECUTIVE ADMIRAL SHIRT
    By far the most elegantly simple shirt for your ensemble. A must have for the rough and tumble pirate with a bit of modesty. The lack of sleeves allows one to show off those rugged tattoos, while still covering the body. The plain white works with all the pants while the red trim really makes the shirt flare, and this is all held together by shiny golden buttons made from real gold not that fake stuff.

• Mine has to be my Sovereign hat. I love the big feather and floppy design. I change the rest of my outfit all the time, but the hat never comes off!

• @weirdfrog300

I’d agree on the black dog pack, (though I missed out on the flintlock :-( rough for the man in black) how many of the chips ahoy codes do you still need?

• The best item I’m purchased in game would have to be the Hungering Deep hull. The black hull with the black sails so looks way to good. Every time I log in I have to make sure my ship looks like the Black Pearl ;) Thanks so much for the countless hours of fun!

• My favorite item is my hook hand . I like the hook hand because it’s the item I see consistently even in first person. The hook hand flows well with all of your interactions and doesn’t interfere with any of the animations such as reloading your gun or digging with your shovel. This game is great even changed my gamer tag for it. 😃 best money ever spent !

• Like most people, I think I prefer this Launch Crew Eye of Reach, because it looks super nice and the sight makes a greenish view !

• Ahoy!

Swooping in to steal the glory and dishing out prizes.

So our winners, who will scoop up a limited edition Sea of Thieves coin and playing cards pack are:

@Irish9399 & @PumpkinKangaroo

And the runners up, who win a pack of Sea of Thieves cards each are:

@Guitar-Hobo & @scarletshimmer

Congratulations all. Shoot me a message with your names and postal addresses so I can SHIP your loot out.

~ Deadly Daley out.

• The launch crew EoR for sure!

• The God of the Sea favors me!

• @cpt-deadlydaley Congrats all.

• @realterrortesin My favorite is the billgerat "boots", which are actually rags. Looking like a scrub but having a high rep in all 3 factions keeps me humble:)

• My sailor tattoo set. Makes my pirate look b****s. Also love the seadog hairstyle, bought it at the start and not changed it since.

Views
204 out of 224