The Hungering Deep Shirts have been unleashed on the Sea of Thieves Store!

• alt text

These limited edition Hungering Deep T-shirts are now available for the duration of the Hungering Deep Campaign. So what are you waiting for, jump into our official store and let the world know that you personally dealt with the Megalodon!

It's available in unisex and ladies.

PRE-ORDER – Released 22/06/2018

This product is available as a pre-order item and will be shipped week commencing 18/06/2018. You will be charged for this purchase when you checkout. If you order a pre-order item and regular items they will be shipped to you when all the items are available.*

Views
  • alt text

• https://i.imgur.com/13UsR92.gif

• Will it be shipped to Brazil?

• @khaleesibot Got me some of that fine booty! To say I was there and took on The Hungering Deep!

• Doesnt even have a picture of the megaladon on it..... :(

• And please remember that every item of official Sea of Thieves merch helps put food on the table for Rare developers working on upcoming content updates. We just want SoT to be the best service that it can be! If enough people buy shirts maybe we'll bring back washed-ashore items!

• AHOY @khaleesibot and to whomever helps pitch design ideas for the Shoppe! 8'D

Not sure how easily or quickly this miiiight be implemented, but I have a masterful PITCH fer ye ALL!

The same shirt could be used or another BUT to have the abdominal or arm side could have a MASSIVE shark/jaws bite taken from the shirt.

The same print, aye, could be used OR have the front say "Sea of Thieves" and the reverse say "Ye hungry, mate?"

..tosses her 2 pence into the tin..

ye welcome R'D

• I like the idea of the limited hungering deep shirts, but my dilemma is the shirts are a bit expensive especially since I am in US. And if I buy this shirt I know I will need all the other event shirts, so that is like 3 this year alone. I already own 3 shirts. So to appease people like me who want to collect memorabilia for each event but don’t want to go broke doing it, could you come out with limited coins or lithographs themed for each event?

• @anubis316 agreed! maybe a limited sharktooth or bandana like merrick has would be cool.

• Awesome! Money is scarce for me though :(

• You do know that they have the technology to take and print colour photos now?

How about this design idea?
    I FOUGHT THE MEGALODON
    and all I got was this lousy T-shirt
    which cost me $50 Australian.

I'll take a dozen unisex and half a dozen ladies T-shirts please.
    I have well over one million gold in my game account so you know I'm good for it.

• Love the SoT store, though I’m kinda waiting for the day you start stocking SoT pyjamas... perhaps glow in the dark legend logo ones :)

• @khaleesibot I would love to see the Meg in game!! Still no luck in finding 5 people!!

• nice is it

• @khaleesibot

Ahoy me matey!
    When will we be able to choose the colour of shirts/jackets in store because black/grey is getting rather hot to wear in this warm weather. :c

• @khaleesibot Love them!

• @williamherschel said in The Hungering Deep Shirts have been unleashed on the Sea of Thieves Store!:

And please remember that every item of official Sea of Thieves merch helps put food on the table for Rare developers working on upcoming content updates. We just want SoT to be the best service that it can be! If enough people buy shirts maybe we'll bring back washed-ashore items!

More than happy to support official SoT shirts but there is not alot of choice right now. Any suggestions except the DesignByHumans store?
    Is Redbubble legit? Teepublic?

• @viperousrat5788

@Deckhands

• @viperousrat5788 Ahoy me matey! Bringing back a thread that is over 1 month old is deemed a necro and needs to be locked as per The Pirate Code.
    Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject though as I'm sure there will be many ready to chip in with their ten penneth! :D

Views
1 out of 20