The Hungering Deep coming May 29th

• @musicmee can’t wait

• @katttruewalker
    Thank you !
    (You just posted your message when i was writting mine so I couldn't see it xD)

• Is it up? Got quiet.

• @wicked-six-gun Yup! The new update is ready to download but the servers will still be offline a little longer!

Server Maintenance will be between Tuesday 29th May 9am – 2pm BST.

You can always check out the status page for the latest updates on server maintenance.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/status

• I want to bang my drum! but Kiwibeard says I'm not fit to be a percussionist.

Started practicing h*****n the P****r desk.

• @saglant777 hmmn innocent typing was edited by the Forum protector.

• Should have said I've been snared by the timpani.

• master of the 'Double entende'

• @saglant777 said in The Hungering Deep coming May 29th:

@saglant777 hmmn innocent typing was edited by the Forum protector.

The forums sure are sensitive these days!

• @genuine-heather Everything about this game is fun, sometimes losing to another crew can be fun :D

• @wombaxx

I think the same. One thing I don’t like is the sore losers. I too can get irritated that the hours work can be stolen but it is the name of the game. I’ve been to the ferry to hear tantrums and have even had teammates go off too. It’s not pretty and doesn’t help anything. I have to admit, when little kids are trash talking, I sometimes hold my nose and say, “ I know you’re a hacker, you killed me when I was at the top of the ladder and I know it was an aim-bot, my mom said so.” But it’s all in good fun and think it would only tick off the babies.

See you on the seas!

• I must laugh, just a little to see all the hype in this thread, and now all those people defending the "expansion" in the other threads saying "they never said it would be a big expansion".

• @onlyairplane3

Big, small, whatever size it is, is all relative... I love it, it contains that attention to detail which you find on the ships and within the world and it's a very welcome addition after a month of grinding Company quests and dodging aggressive crews.

More than anything, it's a whole heap o' fun.

• So far, I’m loving the Hungering Deep. Played about 4 hours and got to beat the Megladon. About to back in!

• I had a lot of fun! I hope the future of SoT will bring "ALOT" more activities like this to the table. Sadly I'm bored again, now that I've done the campaign. See you in the summer time. #ALOTMOREPIRATE

Views
181 out of 190