Game Crashing And Freezing

• Has any one had a problem with the game having over the top lag, freezing or crashing at random. Its happened numerous times to me and some people I've played with.

Views
  • Yup, happened to me quite a few times. Sometimes it will freeze for a few seconds then recover, other times it will completely crash. Happens almost every session. I played with a lot of different people today and everyone of them experienced the freezing/crashing, some worst then others. Not sure what the cause is, but it seems to be server side.

• @valimore I know my internet connection is awful, but it has been a problem for more than just me.

• My computer is directly wired into my internet and I still have the issue. Definitely something server side

• I've been watching my friends stream and they have been having non-stop crashing and freezing issues.

• @valimore Happens to me at least 3 times a day (for the last week) especially at skullforts or when fighting skellies and sometimes when firing cannons or triggering explosions. Sometimes the game freezes and then recovers after a few seconds, other times it freezes with a repetitive stutter noise and then kicks me back to my dashboard. I am on Xbox but it also happens to my friends on PC.

• Yeah since the last update I get really bad lag mostly at skull forts and once or twice per day the game just closes instantly (no freeze and no error message).

• Every single time I approach Golden Sands Outpost, the game freezes with a loud buzz and sends me back to the Xbox home screen. I tried restarting the console and that didn't help.

• @xx-harvester-xx said in Game Crashing And Freezing:

Every single time I approach Golden Sands Outpost, the game freezes with a loud buzz and sends me back to the Xbox home screen. I tried restarting the console and that didn't help.

I have the same problem every time I approach the uncharted island next to shark key cove, screen goes black and then boots me to home screen

• Hello I have not read all replys . But with the huge amount of players accessing the game of course there will be slight internet connectivity issues. I experienced them to. Best thing to do quit close out the game load it back up join ur friends boat back fixes it like carm

• @dynamitel said in Game Crashing And Freezing:

Hello I have not read all replys . But with the huge amount of players accessing the game of course there will be slight internet connectivity issues. I experienced them to. Best thing to do quit close out the game load it back up join ur friends boat back fixes it like carm

No, no it doesn't. Restarted my Xbox multiple times, tried multiple internet connections available to me. Spent 3 hours with the game crashing over and over and over again every time I approached the same island before I finally gave up

• @xx-harvester-xx exact same thing here mate! Freezes with a buzz then back to home screen. Going to do a reinstall see if that sorts of out!

• Game crashing every session at least once. 7/7/2018. Cant do a fort without at least 1 crash. It is now mandatory to bring 4 people to everything or risk all your loot. HAPPY PIRATING AND HAPPY 4th of g*****n july. It started since the most recent update for me.

Views
5 out of 13