Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!

• alt text

Sea Of Thieves launched a month today! We want to extend a big thank you to everyone who has sailed along with us on a quest to Be More Pirate! Here's to a fun-filled future together!

If you have feedback you'd like to share with us, we're all ears in our Feedback Forum!

Got an epic tale of your adventures to share? Head on over to Tavern Tales to regale us with your stories!

Views
  • https://media.makeameme.org/created/happy-one-month-diqb1c.jpg

• @khaleesibot I'm assuming there will be cake? :D

• Ahoy happy Month-erversary!

I hope we have alot more Month together!

• @khaleesibot

Happy Month-erversary!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7abldj0b3rxrZUxW/giphy.gif

Here's to many, many more!

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @triheadedmonkey said in Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!:

@khaleesibot I'm assuming there will be cake? :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/8XUZ0XauUBnoY/giphy.gif

• Its flying past so quick! It feela just like yesterday i got my TA invite! Im getting old! XD

• It was an amazing month!

Thank you for making such a beautiful game!

• And still not pirate legend :(

What have I been doing with my life..

• And what an awesome month it has been, looking forward to many more! It's gone so fast!

• Happy anniversary...ive been here only a week....but damm is it good!

• Anyone else notice that the only references to the in-game companies are the Hoarders and Order? Whoever took that picture doesn't like the Merchant Alliance either...haha

• @tre-oni said in Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!:

And still not pirate legend :(

What have I been doing with my life..

I am 25 on Hoarders and Order...24 on Merchant....its been an interesting month for me as well

• Congrats! Looking forward to the next month!

• https://i.imgur.com/06jqNOp.gif

• @khaleesibot oh....I meant cake for EVERYONE....

https://imgur.com/Xn0A7ev

• @triheadedmonkey sagte in Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!:

@khaleesibot oh....I meant cake for EVERYONE....

https://imgur.com/Xn0A7ev

Psst.. i heard the cake is a lie.. 😨

• @thor-von-blitz apparently only after @khaleesibot got there first! :D

• @khaleesibot Does this mean we have to give each other gifts? This may be weird but I wouldn't mind some flowers to decorate my ship. Something to add a bit of color to the deck or captains cabin.

• @triheadedmonkey said in Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!:

@khaleesibot I'm assuming there will be cake? :D

• Arrr the feels!

• @bonzaibingo88 I'm still up there at 34/34/50 but it'll still be some time

• A fantastic game that I know, like a fine wine will only get better with age!
    Looking forward to what's to come!
    Well done Rare! X

• Here's to many more months to come. Can't stop stalking twitter to see the May update tease!

• What a great month it has been! Cant wait for the content drop and all that is to come!

• Happy month-argh-versary

• Happy monthday !!!
    And thank you for these awesomes adventures !

• Who cares? I mean with the sorry state the game is in; who really cares?!
    When will we get some noteworthy updates like variety of weapons or any feel of progress? Pirate legend? Cop out!

• @sun-g0d-ra said in Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!:

Who cares? I mean with the sorry state the game is in; who really cares?!
    When will we get some noteworthy updates like variety of weapons or any feel of progress? Pirate legend? Cop out!

Look at how many bug fixes and quality improvements have been made in just one month, now think what the game will look like in six to twelve months with all the content updates too.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate how the majority of the game industry think it is okay to release buggy and half finished products. Over the last ten years it seems to have escalated pretty badly.

Do what I do, think of this game as a contentless early access game with great potential. Given how much has happened in one month, I am certain this game will live up to its potential in time.

• Happy Month-eversary Sea of THieves!!!! My crew and I should be hopping aboard our ship and setting sail to the oceans of sea of thieves shortly.

• Nothing to rave ovet.

It lasted just over a week before it was determined an expensive purchase error. If you want the game get a resale item don't pay retail price it simply isn't worth it.

• hope you've got actual hurdy-gurdys (gurdies?) and accordions being played in the office :p

• @khaleesibot Any chance we will get to see some stats as of the Month-eversary? It seems like it has been ages since we have seen anything fun like that.

• @seedy-platypus Elder Scrolls Online was like this, where the launch version wildly came short of the promising potential of the game. If you were to check out the current version of ESO with all the DLC's included you would see an MMO that surpasses many of the MMO's we thought were great at the time and that overshadows many of the ones they're releasing to this day. Sure it has its flaws still, but if you were to compare the current iteration to launch gameplay-wise you'd be impressed. That was a game I stuck with through the bad times and ended up having hundreds of hours of fun with. I can only see Sea of Thieves growing in the same way, and I also, like you, believe it is going to be a solid game a year from now that could seriously compete with a lot of other games on the market. And keep in mind the DLC's in Sea of Thieves are going to be free unlike ESO.

• @khaleesibot my best memory of sea of thieves, was when i tried doing an athena mission, and then the skeletons bugged out on the last mission, so i didnt get anything, and then i started a new one, and after we were almost completed with the new athena mission, my entire crew disconnected from almondbeard and our ship skuttled. funny april fools joke even tho it is may Rare lol xD

Views
22 out of 35