Introducing the Official Xbox Club!

• Lets do this Pirates

• While checking out the Xbox club thingy accidentally hit the SOT in store.
    My file is updating 10GB so far about a third through. They took my preorder dosh about a week ago ....... so assume this is the launch version.

• @thx1138
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36805/pictures-of-every-exclusive-pre-order-item-known-so-far

• @shiny9389 Very handy I'll add that to the title, thanks! :)

• @logansdadtoo Thank you so much. Looks like I’m spending more booty to acquire all these beauties.

• For those of you who cannot find the club on the Xbox, follow this link to the club page in your web browser and then select "Request Invitation."

A few minutes later, push the Xbox button on your controller, go to your gamerpic on the far left tab, select your gamertag, select My Profile, and then look under recent activity to see if it says you have "joined Sea of Thieves."

Press A on the notification and an option to "Go to club" should be in the lower right corner.

• no swearing in a club for pirates? k.

• @thx1138 You have to open the box, remove the controller, lift up the cardboard insert and you should find the code.

• @khaleesibot Yesterday I asked to join. You to accept me, but few minutes later, You expelled me for no reason. And then, the times I requested to go back in, I always rechazasteis. Why?

• @thx1138 sagte in Introducing the Official Xbox Club!:

@logansdadtoo I have 2 limited Edition controller and I don’t see the Ferryman set mentioned on packaging? Could be inside the box? I hate to open them up. Thanks for reply . During Reddit AMA someone mentioned promo items.

Yes...inside you have 2 codes:
    1x code for 2 weeks of Xbox gold membership
    1x code for Ferryman outfitt

• @khaleesibot what is the "Quest of Golden Bananas"
    I got it in a email and it didn't give me any information on what it was.

• @crunchylace4595 Ahoy there!

If it be golden bananas your hunting for check out the following Xbox site.

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/the-quest

• @crunchylace4595 sagte in Introducing the Official Xbox Club!:

@khaleesibot what is the "Quest of Golden Bananas"
    I got it in a email and it didn't give me any information on what it was.

It did...you just didnt bother to read or understand it...since I guess you received the same email as everyone?

• Sweet and salty, perfect!

Cheers!
    B

• Nice, I will be posting here to get the right crew. Thank you gentlemen!

• @animalrox arrrggh, there be a code to have! Bless your ♥️

• Yeah, another pirate club :)

• @racmop a dit dans Introducing the Official Xbox Club! :

Need to be able to share videos and screenshots on here as it was last night we couldn't do that at all only chat was working for the community

Yes!

I know they want to show up only updates and official post in there, but I think they should allow us to post too (and pin official post) or create a community club too.

• @khaleesibot excellent:)

• Hi. Does anyone know how I can find my club ID to see my club in the Webbrowser like the official SoT in the first post? 🤔

Ah, found it via clubs button above. Could nor find it on mobile version of the Xbox site. 😀

• Link still doesn't work. Can't find the official xbox club on google either. Any word on when it will be back up?

• @khaleesibot I believe you can post a link to a club, though I'm not sure exactly how that works. Might be a good idea to edit that into the OP for those who want to join or for those who can't find it.

Views
55 out of 58